Miss Belle & Veronica...

    Here is yet another Miss Belle (Bug a Boo) and her Birthday!! I probably should have not put Stickles in her hair, but I always get carried away!! I colored her with Copics, added Stickles (can you tell?? ha ha) The cardstock is Gina K Pure Luxury white and Pink from her Romance package. The dp is new Echo Park, "Springtime".
      Here is Veronica (Mo's digital) again, this time wearing RED!! Paper is SU Real Red, and of course Gina K Pure Luxury for the image. The sentiment is from Gina K "Sending Sunshine". Of course, Copics and some Stickles, too!!
  Hope you all are having a great day!!
Well, I've ridden the bus for 2 days now, and it's actually not that bad. I am getting more exercise!!  I have today off, going for a hair cut and a few errands!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
Thanks for the giggles, love coming here, always smiles, especially as I am trying to get through Pharmacology. Thank you for giving me the push to enter into STV's challenge, loved your card so much, I had to give it a go.
Kathy said…
Cindy, both of these images are a hoot! Love the bugaboo one, so funny! The Mo's girl is fab, too. Love all the stickles, can't over do them in my opinion!
Kirei na Kami said…
Hahahahaha!!! Both of these cards are WONDERFUL and sure did tickle my funny bone, especially the first one!!! That sentiment cracks me up:):):) As for the Stickles...I say there is never too much sparkle...and, I think you used it perfectly!!!

Hugs!!
Carolyn
Cute cards. Love them. TFS

Kim
Unknown said…
Love Love these cards!!! Awesome!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card