Happy Mother's Day!!

    Happy Mother's Day  to everyone!!   I am working today, but will be going to my youngest daughter's today with my Mom.  Cristine is making us dinner!! (I think we are having crab legs!!)  yum yumm...
     Here is the card I made for my Mom...  I'm sure she will like it!!  It is a Phindys Place digi... All of my paper is Gina K.. From her Romance collection. I colored with all Copics, added some flowers (can't think of the name, and the pkg is at home), I rounded the corner with one of my favorite tools, the Creative Memories Corner Rounder... 
       Hunter even called me today!!!  I don't think he specifically knew it was Mother's Day, but I have tried calling him 2 nights in a row and told his father in my message that I WOULD be calling again tonight.  He did wish me a Happy Mother's Day!!  I'm so sad that he won't even be able to speak to my daughter, his Mama, because the Dad won't let him.  Hopefully that is all going to change!!! 
    So again, Happy Mother's Day!! 

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
This is such a sweet card, love it and I am sure your mom did as well, your cards are all always so wonderful. Glad you were able to speak to Hunter and hope that your daughter gets to be with him some day. Yum crab legs, sounds like a wonderful day (well after work).
Maire Gamber said…
Wonderful you were able to speak with Hunter! Yaaa. Cute card!
Donna Heber said…
Cindy,

Your card is precious and I'm sure your mother loved it. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Susan said…
Hi Cindy!

I know it's a little late here but I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! This card turned out so dawg gone cute!

Susan
www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card