Made my own dp!!

      Well I only had to sit at the courthouse for 3 hours. Didn't get picked at all for jury duty!  I was kind of looking forward to it..  Oh well, maybe in 4 more years???
    My Mom is still pretty sore for her accident yesterday, she is just lucky that nothing more serious happened, just sore muscles.....
     Today I have to ride the bus to work!! We are having a new parking ramp built, so if you don't have at least 25-30 years seniority, you have to park elsewhere and take the bus!! I've only got 11 years under my belt... It's only about a 5 minute ride, but the hassle of getting to the parking lot, walking to the bus stop then from the bus stop to work, and then again after work!!    OMG, I'm going to get exercise now!!! ha ha.... I just hope I get the times right, so I don't miss it!!

             Friday's challenge at Gina K's  was a "Free For All- Make Your Own Designer Paper."
I stamped the Gina K Pure Luxury with "Branching out" in Almost Amethyst for the dp and  Elegant Eggplant for the framed sentiment. The sentiment itself is from  the Gina K "Friends are Forever"set. I cut out the frames using my Cuttlebug and an Oval Nesties.
I did some piercing around the frame. lastly I added some Primas.
 Here is a close-up of the dp.
I like how it turned out.  How about you??
Come back and visit on Wednesday, it will be the Design Diva's Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.  It will be a lot of fun!!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
This is beautiful, the DP looks store bought, just lovely.TFS, may have to go check that challenge out. Glad to hear about your mom, continued prayers for her speedy recovery. Sounds awful about the bus, great exercise but just a hassle.
Linda Palmer said…
This is so beautiful. Love the colors and grgeous flowers.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card