Design Divas OBG Blog Hop

Welcome to the Design Divas Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop!!
        If you are following the hop, you should have arrived from Cindy's blog..
  She always has awesome ideas and creations!!! Cindy is also the 1st one in the blog hop.

      Here is my OBG.. This is an Elzybelle, and I believe it is called "Sweet Dreams". I'm pretty sure they went out of business, but I always loved those cute little images!!  I colored her with Copics on Gina K Pure Luxury.  The card base is also Gina K. The dp is a miscellaneous piece of scrap that looks like a sky pattern, so I thought it was perfect. The other cardstock is Taken with Teal. I added stickles for the stars and her halo.....
       Isn't she a cutie??
Well, I hope you enjoyed my Oldie But Goodie!!
   Next in the hop is Mary Griffith's blog.
She also does awesome work!!    Enjoy!!!

      Well. my first day of riding the bus to work wasn't so bad after all.  I did get more exercise in than I usually do.  Maybe by the time it's over I will be in better shape!!!
At least I can hope so!!!

Comments

Auntie Em said…
Your card is so cute and love the image. So much possibility for sparkle on this one.
Thanks for sharing! :)
Gina Lindsay said…
Adorable card, I love her little stars!

You won my birthday blog candy, you can see the post on my blog today!
Linda Palmer said…
Love your cute card. Love the image and embellishments.
Very sweet, Cindy. I love the image and how you colored it and the detail of the rounded corner on your image panel.
Dru said…
So cute Cindy - Love the little image and your colors are gorgeous! Hugs, Dru
Such a cute card. Love the way you let the image speak for itself because it is adorable and you colored it beautifully.
Linda Anderson said…
Sooooooo cute!!!! You've inspired me to pull out my un-loved Elzybelles!! Love the sparkle!! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Linda
Sharri said…
Cindy, she is adorable! I love the pattern paper with this sweetie...it is perfect together! Beautiful card!
Barbara said…
Cindy, this is so sweet! I love the image and you were smart to keep it. Something tells me it will get more use now!
Maria Matter said…
super cute Cindy!! such a sweet image!
hugs!
Mary G. said…
LOVE the image and I love how you colored her- especially with all the sparkles! :)
She sure is cute Cindy and I love the your pretty colour choices!
Vicki said…
What a cutie she is, Cindy! Great job with the color and sparkle! Good for you, riding the bus! Blessings to you!
This is just perfectly sweet Cindy! I LOVE Elzybells and she has to be one of the cutest ones I have seen. I love her halo and the soft papers you used.
Happy and blessed to be a part of this hop with you!

Heather
Shelly Schmidt said…
What a fun image- and your coloring is wonderful! The patterned paper is perfectly coordinated.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card