Cool Cat...

      Well,,,, I posted this a few days ago and even got a comment or 2, then it was gone!!!
Guess Blogger has been having problems!!  So, this is Cool Cat by Hambo Stamps...
He is colored all in Copics. Shading is done with Chalks.  The dp is a cloud like paper. The cardstock is Real Red, and of course the image is on GinaK Pure Luxury!!

  I've got 4 days off in a row, so I hope to gets some stamping done!!  We had such beautiful and warm weather at the beginning of the week, and today it rained!!  My Mom was here for Mother's day, and she cleaned all of my windows while I was at work!! That was awesome of her.  She hates dirty windows!!  Now they are ruined!!!   Guess I'll have to do them now!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card