Just look at the Blog Candy I won!!!

                        OMG!!! Just look at the awesome Blog Candy I won From Gina L.
It was her Birthday recently, and she gave all of this away!! I happened to be the lucky winner!!!   This is a pic of it all!!!
 Here is a pic of the stamps. She even put the sticky stuff on the unmounted ones for  me!!
                   Here are assorted bling, stickers, flowers, brads and clips.
Photo cubes, ribbons, brads, stickers, Copics, Stamens, a 214 pc embellishment kit.
Can you believe it all???
This is my very first win of blog candy!! I think I hit the Mother-lode!!!
Please check out Gina's Blog, as she is quite creative!!

Comments

Vicki said…
WOW! Congrats, Cindy! Have fun!!!Blessings to you!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Congrats!!! I saw that, what a great win, have fun, can't wait to see what you make from everything.
Susan said…
Hey Ya Cindy!

You sure did hit the Mother-lode! Congrats on your first blog candy win! I'll be watching to see the beautiful projects you'll be posting soon! Please remember, come up for air now and then!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Donna Heber said…
OMG! Enjoy all those wonderful goodies Cindy!
Gina Lindsay said…
I am so happy you are enjoying everything. I can't wait to see what you create!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card