The Girls

     Todays card fits 2 challenges that I found yesterday. StampTV, Gina K Designs,the
Free For All Friday challenge was to use Kraft paper. The other challenge I found was over at  Cutecardthursday.blogspot.com, that was also to use Kraft.  
    This is a stamp by River City Rubber Works, called "The Girls" (1480-M). I stamped with Chocolate Chip on the Kraft paper.  The edges were torn and sponged with Chocolate Chip. The dp is by Basic Grey "Sweet Threads". I added 3 different ribbon colors and some Primas.  The sentiment is also River City (4103-D or G)
                                                               Close up
                                                        Sentiment
I don't use Kraft enough, I enjoyed this. No coloring needed!!

Comments

Jacquel said…
Very nice card Cindy & I like the layout....TFS!!!
Unknown said…
Wow love this card with the vintage feel!!!! Great job!!!!!
Linda Palmer said…
Love this card, the torn edges, the sponging and love the image. Great job.
Kathy and Lucky said…
What a wonderful card, looks like a picture you found in the attic and made a card, love it, so vintage. Love, love, love the pictures of you Hunter, wow, so happy you got to spend time with him, what wonderful memories.
Gina Lindsay said…
I never think to just use the kraft this way, but I love the way it looks. Great card!
Maire Gamber said…
Very nice card. The sentiment is so true!,

Hugs, marie
Donna Heber said…
Great card Cindy and I love that sentiment!
Sandy O said…
WOW, I love this. Perfect way to stamp when you don't feel like coloring or don't have much time. I will have to remember this :o)
Stampin Mindy said…
Great card! Love your paper.
Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Hugs, Mindy
Tracey said…
Gorgeous card Cindy, I love the vintage feel :)
Thanks for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x
Cheryl said…
Fabulous card! I love the kraft paper and the uncolored image.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

I'm back!!

Winter Birthday Card