Hunter's 6th Birthday Party!!

       Yesterday was Hunter's 6th Birthday party!! I whipped up this card 20 minutes before I had to leave.  I was going to buy him one on the way (huh???) and make him one to get on his actual birthday. But at the last minute I knew I just had to make one!! 
This is a Stamping Bella, colored with Copics, the paper is Gina K Pure Luxury White, SU Glorious Green, Basic Grey "Sweet Threads". I added the balloon brads (6 of them), and the sentiment is a miscellaneous from CeeDee's.  
        
           There was so much chaos at the party during present time, that he hardly looked at any of the cards. Auntie read mine to him ,  though.  The "perfect Dad" and "fake" step-Mom, had no control over anything. Kids kept giving Hunter their present to open, he wouldn't even look at the cards to see who the present was actually from. It was total chaos!!   I'm not perfect, but when kids take time to make their own birthday card and it just gets ripped off the package and then you don't even know who the gifts were from, that is just not right in my eyes.
        It was a roller skating party!!  Yes, I thought of it, but I didn't really want to break a hip or anything!!  Hunter didn't wear his skates too long. He had more fun playing the games!!
     The Birthday boy getting ready to make a wish and blow out the candles!!
 Hunter and Great Grama
 Hunter and Auntie
 Grammie & Hunter
     Christmas in May??? Yes, since none of my family was allowed to see Hunter for Christmas, I brought his Christmas Stocking. The "gestapo" was standing watch behind us...
 Auntie had to quickly read a letter to Hunter from his Mama, since she couldn't be at the party, and the "perfect" Dad wouldn't have allowed her there anyway.
   We had a great time being together. Hunter spent the majority of the first hour with just me. He wanted me to watch him play the games, I had to follow him everywhere!
 I think I got at least 50 kisses and many, many hugs.  You could tell that he loves us and had missed us!!     Hopefully the court papers will be served this week!!!
          Hunter had won some kind of suction thing, and he, of course, stuck it on his forehead, so it looks like he has a hickey!! Some of the frosting was a dark blue, hence the dark colors above and below his lips!!    I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!

Comments

Maire Gamber said…
Great card and Hunterbis just so cute!
Hugs,
Marie
Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, I am so glad you got to see that darling boy. I can tell he has been missing you so much by his face and the photos. I'll bet he loved his card. It is too cute and sweet. I know this was an answered prayer.
Donna Heber said…
Cindy,

Festive card and I adore all those colorful balloons. I'm glad you got to spend some time with Hunter.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card