Glitter, Glamour & Glitz....

  This weeks challenge over at Phindy's Place is titled "Glitter, Glamour& Glitz".  So, what do you think of Mrs. Comfy as she is whoopin' it up?? I think she is Glitzy looking!!
She is of course, a Phindy's Place digi. I used Gina K Pure Luxury White and Pink from the Romance collection. The dp is Tempting Turquiose. I colored her with all Copics, added stickles for her Glitz and Glitter, added some Primas and brads. I added some Stickles to the Primas for a little more Glitter!!
      Here is another image from Phindy's Place.  This is Mr. Comfy..  This must be why Mrs. Comfy is out partying, because Mr. Comfy is channel surfing!!! ha ha!!
   Don't look too close, my coloring is not the greatest.  I just watched another of Suzanne Dean's coloring videos this morning, and figured out what I did wrong!!
    Paper is Gina K white Pure Luxury, SU Really Rust, Apricot Appeal, and dp Autumn Meadows.  Colored with Copics, added some Silver Stickles to the top of his beer can!

I  hope you enjoyed your visit today!!!  Please come back again!!

Comments

The first card is really fun and the second is a great father's day card.
Kathy and Lucky said…
These are such fun cards, love coming to your blog!!!! I think your coloring is fine. Did I read correctly you haven't opened the GKD box yet??? You are much better than I am, I stalk my UPS guy :) I hope the box is open now.
Tine said…
Hi Cindy. Love all the glittery touches. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Tine :)
Linda Palmer said…
Very cute cards Cindy. Great job and love your images. Your coloring is good, I'm still watching videos too.
Dorcas said…
Oh I love this! Hilarious! I’m so glad you were able to join us this week at Phindy’s Place!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) If you haven’t already done so you’re welcome to come join in my “no strings attached” blog candy (with multiple winners )You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar and its open til May 13th. Hope you can play!
Dru said…
These are great Cindy - I especially love Mrs. Comfy - she is a hoot! Hugs, Dru
Anne said…
What a lovely pair of cards, I think Mrs Comfy is perfect for glamour and your colouring is fine. Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne
these are a great combo together - so fun! thanks for playing with us at Phindy's - hope to see you again..your coloring is just fine!
hugs
Linda
Kathy said…
Fun pair of cards Cindy! She is total glam in her sparkly outfit, love all the glitz and stickley goodness. Both look great!
Anne-Marije said…
Oh what a nice cards!
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije
Ann English said…
Mrs. Comfy sure loves a party! How much fun!!!
Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place this week.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card