Challenges-Featured Stamper & Color

Today I had lunch with my daughter Cristine at Panera. We had a good time. I gave her the souveniers I brought back for her from Alabama. She liked them! Then I went for my 30 minute massage. I just had one last week, but I really needed it. I keep most of my stress in my neck and shoulders! Then I made a trip to Michael's. I found a few $1 Stamps from Studio G, some Rhinestone stickers, $1 ribbon (like I don't have enough) and a couple of new punches. (They were 40% off). So I came home and got busy. I made 2 challenge cards today. Baby Brooke did come home today! Her Daddy had to put her swing together, because she didn't like sleeping in her new quiet room!!

My first challenge card was the Featured Stamper of the week, "Justpaintingaround" on SCS.
Recipe:
Stamp: Studio G $1
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Pink Pirouette, Pink Passion, Shimmery White, Cloud 9 "Palace Walls" (Sparkle Cardstock)
Accessories: Primas, brads, Rhinestone stickers, Nesties Labels 2, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Fibers, Pebbles Chalk, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Stickles


My 2nd card was todays Color Challenge on SCS using Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip & Riding Hood Red. I paper pieced her dress with polka dot dp and shaded the white area with pink chalk, although it is hard to see in the picture. I also put a piece of light pink paper on the inside, which I punched the edge.
Recipe:
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, SU dp
Stamp: ElzyBells "Flower Girl", SU Oval All
Accessories: Nesties Labels 2, Primas, Brads, Oval & Scallop Oval Punch, Prismacolor Pencils, Pebbles Chalk


Comments

Mary G. said…
Both cards are very cute, but I really love that Elzybells card! Great colors and I love the Primas!
Anonymous said…
Very, very gorgeous cards! Happy to read that you had a great lunch & a massage! You deserve it!
Ginny said…
both FAB card but the 2nd is my fave :0)

a massage...i am sooooooo jealous..lol
Jacquel said…
Your cards came out great and I like those labels...tfs!!!
Ellibelle said…
Beautiful cards. Love the designer papers.
Cheryl Walker said…
Awww, both are super sweet!!! Love the colors and the details on both!!!
Sharon said…
Very beautiful, love the sparkle on the fairy!
I love both cards! Plus I think that you just convinced me to buy the Label Two Nesties. I'm off to order them!
Gina Lindsay said…
Gorgeous cards, love the Elzybells one, that is one of my favorite color combinations.
Ann said…
Both are so pretty! I love the Elzybell image, and the sparkle on the first card is fab!
NavyGirl said…
Both cards turned out great! Now I have to make a trip to Michaels to get some of their new Studio G stamps... can't resist that price :)
Love them both! Don't ya just love a good sale? Makes the entire day worthwhile!
Dori Shelton said…
Very pretty! I love the colors and the layout.
Pat (mspfd) said…
What adorable cards! Love the details. Boy, could I use a massage right about now!!
fitsandstarts said…
Both cards are great! Fantastic color combos!! My favorite is teh second card!
Unknown said…
ahh very cute. great cards.
loretta said…
These are both really great cards!
So cute Cindy!

Stop by my blog on Sunday. there is a special award for you to pick up!
Helen said…
These are really cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card