On vacation!

Well, I don't have anything crafty to post today, as I'm on vacation in Gulf Shores, Alabama. The first 3 days here it rained, but today is beautiful, sunny and about 70 right now. The rest of the week is supposed to be more of the same. Tomorrow we are going to Pensacola,Fl to see the Blue Angels practice.
last night I had 2 lbs of crab legs (actually I shared them with my Mom, and she shared her Butterfly shrimp with me). They were delicious!! Then we went souvenier shopping! Today we plan to spend most of the day at the pool and the beach!! The other day we shopped and I got some really cool sandals, called SwitchFlops. I'll have to post a picture of them later! My Grandson Hunter is doing much better now. Thank you to all that have sent well wishes!!!

Comments

Pam~ said…
I hope you all are having a wonderful time at the beach. I'm so glad the weather is getting better. It is gorgeous here in Huntsville (north Alabama)today!

Also wanted to let you know I will put your Mom's card in the mail tomorrow. I held off mailing it since you said you were on vacation.

Have a safe trip home!
Pam~
Christy said…
Have a great time away.
loretta said…
Cindy;

Hope you guys are having a great time and enjoying some relaxing down time!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card