Pink, Green & Brown, Oh my!!


Last night at work was a night to remember! I was the Triage Nurse for 4 hours. At the same time, we had 3 patients who all had suicidal ideation. That meant they all had to change into pajamas, their belongings had to be cataloged and removed from the room. Well, there were no rooms left, so they all had to sit in front of the Nurse's station with a sitter until rooms became available. Of the 3, only 1 patient got admitted. Then I did Telephone Triage for the next 4 hours and I only got verbally abused 1 time! Now I have 2days off to rest & relax and hopefully be creative!!
SO for today's Color Challenge card, the colors to be used were:
Passion Pink, Chocolate Chip & Kiwi Kiss. I added Ski Slope dp.
Also used: Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware Brads, Misc. Brad, ribbon, Pebbles chalk, Martha Stewart Border Punch
Stamp: SU time Well Spent.
I really like how it turned out!

Comments

sarahw said…
I love how how bright and cheery this is. It also looks very sparkly. It sounds like you deserve some quality "you" time. :)
Ellibelle said…
Beautiful! Love the sketch!
Sounds like a busy night. How nice you can stamp to get away from the stress of work and unwind.

Great use of the color challenge combo.
Kerilou said…
A very nice card! Sorry you had such a bad night at work. Your card is gorgeous!!
Kerilou
SCS
Very pretty! I love the bright colors!
Kim Pope said…
I like those colors together. Very Nice.
Anonymous said…
Wow... after a day you have had - you need more than 2 days off. I hope you get to spend lots of downtown stamping. Nice card.
Ginny said…
enjoy your "down time"...great card :0)
LOVE this card! Great colors (:
Barb said…
Love the bold look of this card!
Kathi said…
Gorgeous card! What a great job with the color challenge and I love the layout as well!
Becky said…
This is wonderful..Love the colors, and love how you do the inside of the card.
Becky said…
This is bright, bold and beautiful :).

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card