Sketch Challenge 218


Well, I was up late last night, so I got a headstart on the Wednesday Sketch Challenge at SCS. (I guess it could be because I took a 2 hour nap from 6-8pm!) I was up early yesterday, 5am because I couldn't sleep.
I'm very happy with how this card turned out. It's the first time I used the stamp set, and those cute clips.
Here is the recipe:

Stamp: Always in my thoughts
Ink: Black
Paper: Brocade BLue, Lavender Lace, White, Creative Memories DP
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, Pebbles Chalk, ribbon, clip,brads

Comments

Anonymous said…
Such a beautiful card...tfs.
I love your card. I saw it on Splitcoast when I uploaded mine. I did mine in blue also. Love the ribbon.
Lorraine said…
this is beautiful. I am having such a hard time with this sketch. Yours is perfect...perfect choice of colors, paper and image! tfs!
Wendy Hall said…
Love this, great coloring and coordination
~ j said…
i love the coloring on this :D beautiful card.
Michelle said…
This is SO pretty! I love your coloring! TFS!
Mary said…
Beautiful job love the colors and the layout of this one.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card