Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop


I'm so glad to be participating in this months OBG hop!! I haven't made any cards for about 3 months!! Posting on my blog has been lacking too!! (P.S. I hate this new Blogger layout for posting!!) 


Our blog hop showcases cards made with items that we have had "stashed" for at least 6 months. An "Oldie but goodie" that we've pulled out and blown off the dust to create something with it.


I made 2 cards for the hop today!! I actually colored them about 3 months ago, but they have just been sitting around!  They are both Sassy Cheryl Birthday images. This is Birthday Balloon boy.
Cardstock is Yoyo Yellow, dp is "Celebrations" bu the Paper Studio. I added 2 balloon brads and used Bakery Twine for the strings. Sentiment is a miscellaneous one, ink is Pacific Blue. I used the SU oval and scalloped oval punch and pierced it. It is colored with Copics.

  This cutie is called "Cheesy Surprise Gift". Card stock is Green Gable, dp is "Celebrations" by the Paper Studio. I added brads and Bakers twine for the bows in her hair. Also used the SU oval and Scalloped oval punch and pierced it as well. 



Now, for some non crafting news.... I got to see Hunter a few weeks ago. My Mom joined us. We went to the zoo for Zoofest.     Hunter wearing  Grey Wolf.
                                                                     Grammie & Hunter
                                                       Hunter & Great Grammie
                                               The following weekend we had Cristine's Bridal Shower.
                                                            Me and my BFF, Rebecca
                                                                  Me, Cristine &Jenn
 Grama Marvell, Grama Betty, Deb,Kris(Groom), Cristine,Cindy & Jenn
Kris & Cristine
Well, I hope you enjoyed all of the pictures!!!  This Saturday we leave for the Wedding in St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands!!! That will be on Monday, June 25, 2012.  I will surely post pictures!!!


        Now to get onto the hop..


The first person in the hop today is Linda.  http://paynehollercards.blogspot.com/  
Enjoy her awesome work!!!


Here is the list for the hop:


Linda
Cindy
Gina
Cindy (Me)
Angie
Barb

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
What darling cards Cindy. Beautiful coloring and I do love Sassy Cheryl images. You did a beautiful job on both cards. Hunter looks so cute and I know you had a ball with him and your Mom.
Great photos! Have fun at the wedding.
Angie Williams said…
These are both wonderful cards! I love the attention to details like the ponytails and the balloons. Love them!
Gina Lindsay said…
Fabulous cards! I love the balloons you added to the top one and the hair ties on the little girl are just precious! Looks like you and Hunter had a great time together, he has gotten so big! And look at that smile on him, what a cute boy! Love all the other pics too.
Darlene said…
Oh Cindy ... WELCOME BACK!!! I'm so glad you are okay! Your cards are just as fabulous as always and your coloring has gotten even better! WOW! How'd you do that! Maybe I should take a break! LOL!
Thanks so much for sharing the family time ... what beautiful photos! I can only imagine how hard it is not to see Hunter as much as you'd like! LOVE that photo of you & him ... what a treasure!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words! Again ... welcome back and I can't wait to see more crafty creations from you in the future! HUGS my friend!!
Kathy said…
Such fun cards Cindy. Love both of the images. Love the balloon brads on the first, cool touch. The second, I love her hair bows and brads, so sweet. Such wonderful family pics, looks like you had a ball with Hunter, wish you got to see him more often! Have fun at the wedding!
What a fun visit to your blog Cindy. The cards are a great. Hunter is adorable and you look great too. And Can't wait to to see the pics from St. Thomas. Thanks for participating in the hop.
Unknown said…
Wow Cindy how fabulous you have lost so much weight and how wonderful to be going to the Virgin Isles, I used to work in the shops onboard liners and we visited each island each week on the cruises, I adore them all you will have such a fab time.
I do hope the wedding goes smoothly see you when you get back Hugs Elaine
Susan said…
Hi Cindy!
What wonderful pictures! Wow, I can't believe the wedding is here already! I do hope someone called the island ahead of time to warn them of the impending craziness about to be unleashed there, lol! It will be a beautiful wedding and I really can't wait to see the pictures! I can't believe how big Hunter is getting! It's so obvious how much the two of you adore each other and I'm glad you were able to spend time with him. And your cards are very cute too! What a great idea using the twine and brad in the pigtails like that! I hope you have a safe trip and don't forget to pack the sunscreen! I can't wait to hear all about the trip when you return!

{{Big hugs}}

Susan
These are so super cute!!! I LOVE the balloon brads and the adorable bows in her hair. Thank you for sharing your day with us through pictures too. Looks like a wonderful time.

Have a blessed day,
Heather
Unknown said…
Wow your card is just fabulous!!!!! Love it!!!! Your pictures are beautiful too,. What a gorgeous family!!!! Your really photogenic and so very pretty!!!!Have a great day!!!!
Dru said…
Darling cards Cindy and awesome coloring (I'm too impatient for a lot of coloring - that's why I mostly use images) but yours is great! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! Hugs, Dru
Great cards!! I love her ribbon pig tail holders!!!

Great family pictures too!!

have a great time in St Thomas :)
Omg these cards are toooo cute! Made me chuckle...and really loved all the pics (-:
Looking forward to pics of the island and wedding ...you look FAB!
Vicki said…
Great cards, Cindy! Those images are so cute! And, OMGosh...Hunter is grown! What a cutie he is! Congrats to all on Cristine and Kris wedding! How wonderful! Blessings to you!
Kathy and Lucky said…
What great cards!!!! You sure didn't lose anything during your "reading" break :) Loving the pig tails with the twine, cute. Love, love the pics you shared, especially of Hunter, what a cutie! ( I reverted back to the old Blogger :) )
Darlene Lyons said…
Wonderful cards and pictures! Awesome cake! I have enjoyed visiting your blog and have added myself to your followers!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Just wanted to pop in and say hey. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

I'm back!!

Winter Birthday Card