Finally, 3 more cards done!!

Well, finally I've gotten a few cards done!! With being on my little vacation and working, AND getting addicted to FARKLE (Facebook) I just haven't had enough time!! If only I didn't have to work!!! I'd have more free time!! ( I wouldn't be able to eat, live in a house, buy clothes or pay for crafting supplies either, so I guess I better keep on working!!!)

My first card is a Secret Sisters Challenge card #1, making a non traditional card, so I chose a Gate Fold card. It is much prettier IRL. You can't see the added sponging to the white areas, and the Dp is really cool!!
Recipe:
Stamp: Stamps by Judith (F-204-HK), The {Stamps} of life Set#1 (Stephanie Barnard)
Paper:
Creative Memories DP, SU Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, PTI Aqua mist, White.
Ink:
Memento black, Bashful Blue, Taken With Teal
Accessories: Nesties (Blossom), Prismacolor Markers, Dimensionals, Stickles.
I've made a couple more Halloween Cards. The first one is for my Grand daughter Calla. Recipe:
Stamp:
Booglie Eyes, Haunting Halloween, Stamps By Judith (Bat)
Paper
: Only Orange, Lovely Lilac, Black, Gina K white
Ink: Memento Black, Only Orange
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stickles
One more, this one is for our Nephew, Mason. Recipe:
Stamp
: Booglie Eyes, Haunting Halloween, stamps by Judith (Bat)
Paper: Only Orange, Lovely Lilac, Black Ink: Memento Black Accessories: SU Photo corner punch, Gel Pen, Prismacolor Marker
Now, I need to get busy of a few other challenges that I am way behind on. Yesterday I did at least 10 loads of laundry! Changed the bedding on two beds and switched them from room to room, along with the valances. I needed a change. Luckily the colors go well in each room!! They are PURPLE's of course!!!
Tomorrow I will be going out of town again, to pick up my Grandson Hunter for 2 days, go to my Mom's, then take Hunter home on Sunday, come back home, take my Mom out for her birthday(which is Monday) then we'll be going to the Chicago area for 2 days to visit her friends, and mine. WHEW!!!! Next week is actually another vacation week for me, but I only took 3 days instead of 5.



Comments

Vicki said…
Great job on these cards, Cindy! Sounds like you need roller blades!! Travel safe and enjoy your time off! Blessings to you!
WOW - love all 3 cards! I understand the roller coaster ride of "life" your on right now...enjoy! we will be here when you get back...hugs
Linda
TrishG said…
I like the swirly background and fold of the first one.
I like the framing of the second one.
The third card is very cute. nice layout and use of the photo corners
Unknown said…
Great cards. Love the witch.
Tish said…
very cute halloween cards. I have to make some ... thanks for the ideas.
Mary Hamer said…
Just darling! I think you have inspired me to try an interactive card!
Kathy said…
Love your new cards. The kids will enjoy the Halloween ones. Enjoy your visit with your mother and Hunter. Stay away from Facebook (just kidding), but I must say it is totally addictive! I could spend way too much time on it and never get any stamping done. Have a good vacation!
Lmac said…
Facebook is addicting! I love your Halloween cards! Great job!
Gina Lindsay said…
If you get bored with your laundry, you are welcome to come to my house! Very cute cars, I like all of them especially the bottom one with the bats. Have fun next week!
Cute, cute cards! Sounds like a wonderful week!
Unknown said…
Your gate fold card and beautiful and I love your little bats on your Halloween card!
Debbie said…
Fab cards Cindy, the gatefold card is beautiful and the halloween cards are so cute! Debbie x
Sara said…
They are all great! Love the gatefold!
These are adorable Cindy! I love the witch in the second card! Sounds like you've got a busy week coming up!
Have fun!!
Maria
Leigh Ann Baird said…
Awesome cards! I love the little witch one the most!
The Wired Angel said…
Great card "lucie".. thanks for the inspiration. I gotta get moving on my own gatefold for our challenge. Thanks for the reminder. Enjoy your time with your grandson. Hugs, Peggy
Unknown said…
Love the layered flower shapes in the first card. 10 loads of laundry...yikes.
Shelly Schmidt said…
Great cards- you have really been going like crazy lately. Enjoy the little ones and your Chicago travels with your Mom! If you are near Wheaton, wave as you go down Butterfield!
Cute, cute cards! Great job (:
Cheryl Walker said…
Love them all!!!Super cute cards, and don ya just love when you can get more than one card done??!!! :)

Hugs,
Cheryl
paige said…
A real treat to see these great cards!
Mary G. said…
GREAT collection of cards! Each one better than the other! And I love how you used the photo corner punches on the last one!!!
Dru said…
Lucie - these are great!!!
Unknown said…
Your cards are great!
Jennifer Talley said…
Very cute Halloween cards!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!