Design D*I*V*A*S S.S. Challenge #2 & #3

Finally, I've gotten the last 2 Design D*I*V*A*S S.S. challenges done!! The first one was to be a Christmas Card Box type ornament. The picture isn't the greatest, but all of the Red flowers have Red Stickles on them, so they are very glittery!!
Recipe:
Paper: Bella Rose DP, PTI White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Creative Memories Star Punch, Stickles, Ribbon, Oval Scallop punch The next challenge was to make 2 Lollipop Flowers. Well, I wasn't too crazy how the tutorial flowers were, so I made my own using some Nesties and the Cuttlebug with a Brad in the middle.
Recipe:
Paper: Basic Grey "Euphoria"
Accessories: Nesties, Cuttlebug, Basic Grey Brads
I spent last weekend with my Grandson Hunter and my Mom. We carved 2 pumpkins!!
Isn't that Hunter the sweetest???!!! His Mom had to work nights on the weekend, so we went to Great Gramas house. We got his Halloween Costume too. I'll post that another day!! It's just too scary to post today!! ha ha ha!!

After his bath, he wanted a Mohawk, so I kind of gave him one!!
We met Jenn (Hunter's Mom) on Sunday for lunch to celebrate my Mom's 74th Birthday. Then Mom & I went to Madison, and went out for a family dinner to Red Lobster for her birthday again! On Monday we went to the Chicago area so that my Mom could visit 2 of her dear friends. I also got to see 3 of my friends from high school!! We went out for pizza. Many, many, many years ago, on Senior Ditch Day, the 4 of us went to White Pines Park in Il. Mary Lou (farthest Left) and I have been friends since 5th grade (1966)!!!! Next is Michele, Annamarie, My Mom, and of course me! I took my Mom home yesterday, and came back today.
Well, I have a long 12 hour day tomorrow. So that's it for now!!

Comments

Nancy said…
LOVE the flowers! Those are so colourful and fun!
Vicki said…
Great job on the challenges, Cindy! Do you ever sleep?!?!? Blessings to you!
Michelle said…
well done on the challenges! And well I know about bsy times...I'm not don until after Nov. 7th I love the photo of you and your mom and your friends. :)
Karin said…
Love the ornament and the paper you used!
Anonymous said…
Very elegant ornament! Gotta love the glitter---so using the stickles was a great idea. Hunter is adorable, and the pumpkin carving looked like a lot of fun.
Sara said…
Love love love your box, it turned out perfect. Your flowers are adorable too!
Dori Shelton said…
The box is fantastic! I love the flowers as well. Such great colors
Cheryl Walker said…
very pretty ornament!!! Love the dp you used!! Also love the flowers:) and your pics!!!

Have a nice night:)
Hugs,
Cheryl
Gina Lindsay said…
So happy for you that you had such a great time with your family and friends. Hunter looks very thrilled with his new 'do! Your challenges are great, love your color choices!
Love the card ornament. Those flowers are great! Not sure what the lollipop flowers are so I'll need to go find out. {wink} I like yours better already! :D
Tish said…
Love that triangle box. Gorgeous. Those nestie flowers are adorable too ... you have given me some ideas! Thanks!!
Rhonda Langley said…
The ornament is beautiful! Friends since 5th grade??? I can't even imagine that.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!