Vacation is over :o(

Well, my short little vacation is over!! My BFF Rebecca and I went to San Francisco for 4 days.
The weather was beautiful, in the high 70's, no rain, no fog!! Of course, I downloaded the pictures backwards!!. This first one is my Dungeoness Crab at Nonna Roses's on Fishermans Wharf. It was delicious!!! This is me at Muir Woods!! Just look at the size of the trees!! It was breath taking!!!
Here is Rebecca & I. We went out to a club called Asia SF. The "lady" waitresses are really "boys". They lip synched, but were great at dancing on the Red Bar right across from us. They were absolutely gorgeous!! The food and drinks were awesome!!
Here is the Golden Gate Bridge. Just awesome!!!
Here is the Fishermans Wharf sign. Our Hotels back door was just outside!!
We had a wonderful time!! We did tons of walking. Rode the Cable Cars, Trolley and took lots of cabs. We didn't have any luck with the buses!! We also went to Haight/Ashbury and got lots of awesome things! We also went to Sausilito, Golden Gate Park, the Japanese Tea Garden at the DeYoung Museum, Pier 39, Chinatown & Alcatraz.
Now I will try to catch up on checking everyone elses blogs and get some cards made!!!
PLEASE sign my GUESTBOOK at the bottom of the BLOG, so that I can see where everyone comes from. THANK YOU!!!!

Comments

Shelly Schmidt said…
My husband and I have San Fran at the top of our travel list- looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing your pic's
Scrapping Julie said…
looks gorgeous there! glad you had a great time.
Gina Lindsay said…
Thanks for sharing the photos. Sorry your vacation is over, but glad to see you back!
Jacquel said…
I'm so glad you had a nice time! Love the pics...tfs!!!
WOW, it looks like you had an amazing time!!!
Echo said…
you lucky duck you! sounds like you had a wonderful time. That seafood plate you had looks SO SUPER YUMMY!
Looks like you had a wonderful time! Glad you are back!

How's mom doing?
Sara said…
Woo hoo, you went to one of my FAVE places. Isn't it amazing!! We only live a few hours away, and try to get there at least once a year! so glad you had so much fun!
Vicki said…
Great pics, Cindy! Looks like you had such a great time! Blessings to you!
Karin said…
Thanks for sharing your photos...made me relive our fabulous time in San Fran! I love that city!
Leigh Ann Baird said…
Looks like a fabulous trip!
Hubby and I went to SF in 1999. It was such a great vacation. Looks like you had a good time too. Great photos.
Lmac said…
What great pics!!!
TannyP said…
Ohhh...now you're making me miss it even more! You had a great clear day for your bridge photo.

Need to get back there because your photos remind me of how much fun it was!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!