Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!!!

Well, I guess you can tell, I was on a Halloween roll yesterday!!! I need quite a few cards for myself, and some of my co-workers will also want some. I had fun making them!! The 2nd card with the trees, I CASED from Stampnangel on SCS, then changed the others on the other 2. Recipe:
Stamp:
SU Booglie Eyes, Branch Out
Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, Tangerine Tango, Really Rust, Green Galore, Handsome Hunter, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Gina K White, SU Autumn Vine dp
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, dimensionals, stickles, sponge
Recipe:
Stamp
: SU Booglie Eyes, Branch Out
Ink: Memento Black, Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, Only Orange, Tangerine Tango
Paper: More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Gina K White, SU Autumn Vine dp
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, dimensionals, stickles, sponge
Recipe:
Stamp: Recollections by Michaels, ($1.00)Haunting Halloween
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Black, Lovely Lilac
Accessories: SU Photo Punch, Gel Pen
Recipe:
Stamp: SU Booglie Eyes, Branch Out
Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Summer, Green Galore, Handsome Hunter, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Gina K White, Misc.dp, Night of Navy
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, stickles, sponge
Recipe:
Stamp: SU Booglie Eyes, Haunting Halloween
Ink: Memento Black, Almost Amethyst
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Black, Lovely Lilac, Gina K White
Accessories: SU Photo Punch, Prismacolor Markers, Gel Pen
Well, what to do today?? I have to work nights tonight and then the next 2 nights. It's not a shift I usually work, but I volunteered (why, I ask??) I usually try to sleep later in the day, so I can get up and go to work, like it's a day shift. KWIM?? Wish me luck!!!

Comments

Becky Sorensen said…
These are great Halloween cards. Love the bat corners too, awesome!!
hugs,
Vicki said…
Oooooo! Spooooky! And oh so so cute! Great job on these, Cindy! Blessings to you!
I love the idea of the bats from the corner punch. I never would have thought of that.
Elizabeth said…
Great spooky cards - you are on a roll! My favorite is the spider and bat one - love the clean lines.
Danderella said…
Geez, you were a busy lady! Great cards...gotta love Halloween cards, they have less calories than candy! LOL!
Kathy said…
My goodness, you are on a roll. I love everyone of these adorable cards. Good for you getting them done so early!
These are terrific! I love the funny little ghosts and your backgrounds are terrific!
I have soooooooooooooooo many Halloween stamps. I gotta make a few things with them this year!!

Thanks for the inspiration!
Maria
Sherrie said…
Wow you have some really cool halloween images...love the sponging you did to create your scenes!
Gina Lindsay said…
Great Halloween cards, I can't pick a favorite, they are all great. I just love that time of year!
paige said…
Fun cards! My favorites are the spider and the witch cards, but they are all cute!
Scrapping Julie said…
how stinkin adorable are every single one of these!! love the bats made with the corner frame punch
Mary G. said…
Youve been a busy little stamper! What a FUN group of cards!!!
Tracy said…
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every one of these Halloween cards!!!!!!
Dru said…
These are so cute!! I need to get busy with my projects as well. Take care
Wow great halloween cards,must admit dont bother weith them much in the uk but these are soo cute and spooky
Wendy xx
these are all so adorable! love these scenes you created...your friends will love them! sponging is so nice!!!
Leigh Ann Baird said…
I love Halloween time! All your cards are adorable!
Michelle said…
oh so cute!! i am loving the "scene" cards! you did a super job creating them!
TFS!
michelle
Sara said…
They are all adorable, I just love halloween too, so fun1
Shelly Schmidt said…
What great grouping of Halloween cards- I love all of the colors you used- love the ones with lots of colors! TFS
JazzyH said…
Great Halloween cards!
Wow you have been crazy busy....Great cards...hoping to get at some myself soon.
Jennifer Scull said…
just wonderful cards!!!! love 'em! :)
Unknown said…
Whatta roll!!! Love your cards!
How can something so cute be spooky?? Great scenes you created! Loving all of these!!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!