Labor Day!! plus my new Gina K!!!

We had a cook out on Labor Day!
This is our DIL Kari, and our newest GD, Brooke. Isn't she a cutie?? This is my Mom and my younger DD, Cristine!
This is Calla & Noah enjoying popsicles!
This is SD Hattie holding Brooke, Cristine's BF, Matt and my husband Tom!
There were a few more people, but didn't get pictures of everyone! We had ribs, chicken, corn on the cob, potatoes, veggies & 2 desserts!! Now back on the diet!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got to Visit Gina K's store last week. I made these right away, but I'm just getting to posting them! This set is a hoot!!! The stamp set & the DP I got at Gina's. Recipe:
Stamp:
Gina K “Tickle your funny bone!”- You know you’re old when…
Ink: Melon Mambo, Memento Black, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White ,Melon Mambo, DCWV “Blossoms & Butterflies”
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Paper piercer, Photocorner punch, Gems, sponge


Recipe:
Stamp:
Gina K “Tickle your funny bone!”-You know you’re old when…
Ink: Night of Navy, Bashful Breeze, Memento Black
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White, Not Quite Navy, DCWV “Blossoms & Butterflies”
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, sponge, Red Stickles
Now, on to my next projects!! I just received my very first stamps from Stamping Bella yesterday!! I will be trying them out soon!!
PLEASE sign my GUESTBOOK at the bottom of the BLOG so I can see where all of my wonderful visitors are from!!! Thank you!!!

Comments

Sande said…
Cindy

These are just adorable. I love both of them.
Vicki said…
Cindy, these cards are a hoot! What a great set! Beautiful job on them! Looks like cookout was a blast! Those grandbabies are just precious! Blessings to you all!
OMG - those are TOO cute! Unfortunately, they are also too true! :D Absolutely adorable. TFS
These are hysterical!! I love both sayings and love the cards you put together!! Gave me a good laugh this morning :)
Maria
Bananastamper said…
Some fun cards and fab photos too!

Shanna
Karin said…
What fun stamps! Whoever gets these cards is going to love them...thanks for sharing!
Judi M said…
Those Gina K stamps are a riot. You did a great job with them. Thanks for the smile. :)
Scrapping Julie said…
looks like good times!!
both cards are cute. love the sentiments.
Cheryl Walker said…
Lol love the sentiment on the one!!! tooo cute!!! you did a wonderful job on these!!!

Love the family photos tooo, super cute!!!!
Anonymous said…
Glad to see that you had a wonderful weekend full of friends and family. The cards are too funny!
Shelley said…
Cute cards. I love that pink paper.
CarlaKH said…
how cute! love them! and a nice family too!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!