My very first Bella! and my new Blog look!

I've left the PURPLE for awhile! I decided to go with a Fall look. How do you like it??
I really would like to change my Blog to have 3 columns on content instead of 2.
Does anyone know how to help me???? Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Today Featured Stamper at SCS is Shannon Steubner.
She has a wonderful gallery.
As soon as I saw her Bella I knew it was the one I wanted to CASE.
I just got my very first shipment of a few Stamping Bella stamps last week!!
Here is a regular view:

Here is a close up of the shimmery DP.


Recipe:
Stamp: Stamping Bella - CosmoBella, Put your party hat on! (Clearance 25 cents!)
Ink: Memento Black, Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant, Bashful Blue, Shimmery White, Cloud 9 Palace Walls, Core'dinations
Accessories: Gem Brads, Prismacolor Markers, Stickles, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, sponge, CuttleBug Swiss Dots, Sandpaper

Today is my 5th Migraine this week. I even had to call in sick today. Woke up at 0500 and it was still there. Just switched to GENERIC IMITREX, so I think that is the problem. It was nice only paying $10.00 for 9 pils, but I guess I'll have to go back to $55.00 for 9 pills!! A lot of people have been having headaches this week, so maybe part of the problem is the weather too. I've had migraines for 27 years, since my youngest daughter Cristine was born. But IMITREX is a lifesaver!!!

Hope you enjoyed my new Bella!!!
PLEASE sign my new GUESTBOOK at the bottom of the blog.
I'd love to see where everyone is from!!

Comments

paige said…
I love the new look of your blog!
Your card is great!
Great card. Love the Bella.
Cosmobella is my favorite! She looks great on your card. Love the purple. I'd like to know about the 3 columns as well. Let me know when you find something out.
Scrapping Julie said…
congrats on your first bella. you picked a great one. i love the papers you chosed to use with her too.
luv2stamp said…
Great Blog! saw your post on SCS, beautiful job!
Ellibelle said…
This is gorgeous. I love your coloring the designer paper is beautiful.
Oh, and I do love your fall themed blog. So pretty.
I am so sorry about your migraines. Hope you feel better soon!
Jen Z. said…
Love the new look and i can't believe you got that Bella for a quarter!! WOW! Great card, too, love the DSP. I get migraines too, and i take 400mg of Vitamin B2 every morning to prevent them...has worked wonderfully. Mine are triggered by atmospheric pressure changes, so there's not much I can do to avoid my trigger...I feel your pain!! Take care!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Fun Bella Look! I love the coloring and the great DP you used. I would love to know how you added the extra column(s). Your blog looks great!
Vicki said…
She's a keeper, Cindy! So cute! Wonderful papers! Hope you feel better soon! Blessings to you!
Leigh Ann Baird said…
First, migraines are horrible and I'm sorry you have to deal with them. I have to deal with them frequently myself.

If you go to my blog and scroll all the way down you will see the name of the lady that designed my blog. Just click on her name and it should take you there. I used one of her free 3 column templates. Hope that helps!
Lynn McAuley said…
So sorry you're in such pain. Hoping it lessens soon!

Your blog looks great as does you delightful bella creation!! Well done, Cindy!
Nikki A. said…
Hey i was reading about your migraines. My mother has migraines and she takes this blue pill that has alot of caffine in it. its given by the doctor and its not imitrex. it works great! you might want to try it but other then that love the paper, the stamp, well everything on the card. too cute!
MiamiKel said…
Welcome to the world of bella! She's wonderful! And so is your card! It's really terrific!
Kathy said…
Hope you get some relief from those migraines. Love your Bella card, Bellas are the best!
Unknown said…
Your card is so cute and I love the fall look of your blog.

My husband suffers from migraines and has switched to Imitrex injections and says it works great.
Love your Bella card,got a few of there stamps.love them.
Interseting blog,think i will be back to look again
Wendy xx
Jennifer Scull said…
she is such a cutie! hope you can get your migraines under control. they can be such horrible things. I take medicine every day to control mine. you do what ya gotta do......
Unknown said…
Great Card! i love my bellas. I'm sure we will be welcoming you to Bellaholics Anon very soon ; )

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!