Scene in a Garden

I was checking out blogs today,and I was at Shelly's and I came across a tutorial by Michelle Zindorf and CASED this card. Doesn't exactly like hers, but I really enjoyed it. I must try this again. I didn't have the same colors to use that she did, so I had to improvise. I used Porcelain Prints DP, Black & Gina K White Cardstock. Ink colors were, Kiwi Kiss, Handsome Hunter, Crushed Curry & Close to Cocoa.The stamps sets were Scene in a Garden & Branch Out. I added black & white check ribbon and a brad in each corner.I colored the boots,bird and bench with Prismacolor Markers & Pencils. Thank you Shelly!!! Here is a pic of my new OTT lite. I really like coloring by it!

Had lunch with one of my BFF's today. Earlier today I was in the cleaning mood. Vacumned behind all the bedroom furniture, dusted, washed all the bedding and cleaned the ceiling fan. That is enough work for one day!! Maybe my husband & I will go out to dinner tonight. Tomorrow is our 3 year Anniversary, but I have to work 12 hours.
Thanks for looking!! Please sign the guestbook at the bottom!!

Comments

Unknown said…
That's an adorable card. Love the wellies!
Wonderful card Cindy!

Happy Anniversary!
Laura Jean (LJ) said…
Oh I love your card. those rain boots are too cute!

And absolutely love the new OttLite - honestly I don't know what I did before I got mine.
Cheryl Walker said…
First off I love your coloring on this card!!! Beautiful job!!!

Happy Anniversary tooo!!! Hopefully you can go out that would be very nice, and enjoy your time together!!! :)

Love you new light! very nice!! I need to get myself in the cleaning mode!!!!LOL Maybe tomorrow I can give my bathroom and bedroom a deap cleaning!! It sooo needs it....lol

Have awonderful nigth!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl
Dana Joy said…
Beautiful card Cindy. Happy Anniversary and many more.
paige said…
Very nice OttLite!
The scene you created on your card is beautiful! The coloring is divine!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous! Great job on the coloring!
Danderella said…
Great colouring! Your card makes me think of rain...and fall time. Only a few weeks away now!
Gina Lindsay said…
I have that same OTT lite and love it. I couldn't believe the difference it made on my desk. Happy anniversary tomorrow! Love the card, I really like that stamp set and your background is great!
Unknown said…
It's fabulous! Don't forget to check out my Candy on my blog!
Kathy said…
Beautiful card. Love the soft coloring of the tree on the side. So pretty. Have a great anniversary, hope you get to go out!
Jacquel said…
What a gorgeous card and your coloring is awesome! tfs!!!
kiwi-creations said…
Happy Anniversary.Love the colouring. Good luck on your shift.
TannyP said…
This really turned out beautifully, Cindy! I'm so scared of my brayer, but those tutorials may inspire me to just give it a go.
Shelly Schmidt said…
Absolutely and totally awesome! Your coloring is perfect! I love my Ott light- bought it for needlework, but still using it- what a difference it makes. Zindorf is coming back here next may- I wonder how far you are from here?.......
Happy Anniversary!
Kirstin said…
oh jeez - that card is too cute for words!! Love your new light too!!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!