Another CASE of Michelle Zindorf

I went back to Michelle Zindorf's tutorial page and CASED another card. The stamp set and some of the ink colors are different. I don't have any clear embossing powder, so I had to use Holographic. You can't really tell in the picture, but it is a little sparkly. Now I guess that I must get some. I really love her techniques. I think her card is bigger than mine, I had to keep cutting and cutting.


Stamps: Great Impressions:E640
Paper: Gina K White, SU More Mustard, Baja Breeze & Not Quite NavyInk: SU Crushed Curry, Close to Cocoa, Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie & Memento Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Versamark Marker, Holographic Embossing powder, heat gun, sponges, brayer, white ribbon and silver brads, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots

I just love her tutorials!! Maybe after I CASE enough of hers, I will have enough imagination to do my own!!

Today is my 2nd day off. Later we will be babysitting for Calla & Noah and I believe they will be spending the night! So I better get my stamping done early!!

Tomorrow is the Annual Taste of Madison. We try to go every year! Yummy foods!!

Please sign my GUESTBOOK at the bottom of the blog. This way I can see where everyone is from!!

Comments

Ellibelle said…
OH, wow, this is gorgeous. I love the stamp you used. Many times I tried casing one of Michelle's cards, but so far they did not turn out good. You did an awesome job!
Karin said…
Love all the layers on this card!
Cheryl Walker said…
Very very pretty hun!!!! Love the sketch on this, and your color combo!!

Hugs,
Cheryl
Elizabeth said…
Great use of texture and layering. Love it. I'll pop down and sign your guestbook now... :)
sarahw said…
WOW! So pretty! You did a great job with her technique. Hugs, Sarah
Melody said…
Great card! Love how you did the background.
This is gorgeous!! I love the vibrant colors and the background is terrific. I admire her work so much and bought a brayer...but it's in the back of my drawer. I just need to practice more b/c the look is stunning!
Maria
paige said…
Beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome!
Vicki said…
Awesome card, Cindy! Love the layers! The coloring is beautiful! Enjoy those little ones! Blessings to you!
Unknown said…
Very cute! I love the flowers and the flower pots!
Michelle said…
cindy this card is beautiful...i LOVE swiss dots...and this card showcases it beautifully!

TFS!
michelle
you are nailing this technique! this is another beautiful card...love how the white across the card is inline with the ribbon - neat touch!
Jacquel said…
What a beautiful card...awesome job Cindy!!!
Wonderful card Cindy! I LOVE Michell's tutorials but I am brayer challenged, so I sponge or use Tim Holtz tools! Love the clear EP - it makes a huge difference.
Welcome to the DIVAS...... Your blog and cards are marvelous.... I am now following you!!! thanks again and looking forward to your creations and inspiration.
Sara said…
WOW, this is beautiful! I love the colors you used. Welcome to the DIVAS, glad to have you!
Scrapping Julie said…
Hi Lucie, welcome to designing divas! your card is just beautiful. i have always admired Zindorf but have never been able to recreate!
Kirstin said…
I'm a Zindorf fan too and you did an awesome job on this CASE!! It came out terrific!!
The Wired Angel said…
Lucie.. I'm home!!!

Great job on this card.. love it. Welcome to the DIVAS. It's great to have you with us! Hugs, Peggy
Shelly Schmidt said…
Another beautiful card! You have been busy this week. Michelle Zindorf is coming to Wheaton, Illinois next May- I asked her about the class, and the Advanced class is already 1/2 full! I live close by if you want to think of it- the classes are delightful IRL!!!
Kathy said…
So beautiful, I think you have this technique down pat. The card is fabulous!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!