Sweet Dreamers Challenges #9, 10,11,12,&13

I've finally got caught up on all my Blogging Challenges!!! The 1st one is Sweet Dreamers Challenge #10, a Christmas Card with an animal on it.

Recipe:
Stamp: Penny Black “Wonderful Christmas” 1512K, Inky Antics D2-10531-D
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Shimmery White, K & Company dp
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Oval & Scallop Oval Punch, Ribbon, Stickles, CM Corner Rounder, CM Paper Cutter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next card I kind of cheated on!! It is 3 challenges in one!!
#9 was to use BUTTONS,
#11 Was "Cute as a bug" (Using a bug),
#12 Color (Real Red, Garden Green & Crushed Curry)
Recipe:
Stamp: Organic Grace, Warmest Regards
Ink: Real Red, Crushed Curry, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Only Orange, Brilliant Blue
Paper: Crushed Curry, Real Red, Garden Green, Gina K White
Accessories: Stickles, Buttons, Linen Thread
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The last one is #13 "Welcome Baby" (Girl) Recipe:
Stamp:
Penny Black Bunny Baby 1052E, Whipper Snapper “Thank Heaven for little girls”
Ink: Memento Black, Pink Passion
Paper: Pretty in Pink, GINA K White, Misc DP
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Flower Ribbon, Stickles, Primas, Creative Memories Corner Rounder
Now I feel better!! I'm all caught up, except for checking everyone's BLOGS now!!
So off I go to visit!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
WOW! Your on a roll and the cards are fabulous!
Jacquel said…
Fabulous cards and I really love your Christmas one! tfs!!!
JazzyH said…
Great cards and I really like the cat!
Kryssi said…
very PRETTY cards, love all the soft colors u used!
Terrific job!! I love the first one with the Penny Black stamp! Way to get all those challenges in on card # 2 !!!
Maria
Karli said…
Way to go in getting all caught up! Now, you're ahead of me :) I still need to do the color challenge :( Great cards & I'm glad you're playing again!
Hugs :)
Michelle VP said…
Sweet cards! Love that kitty. :)
Cheryl Walker said…
Oh my goodness youve been busy!!!! WOW love them all!!! Awesome job on all the challenges gal!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl
Heidi said…
Cindy these are fabulou girl! What a busy one you are!
love these! wow...so creative! they are all super, but that cat is my fav!!!
Scrapping Julie said…
they are all precious. way to whip out the challenges!
Vicki said…
Wow! Watch you rock and roll! Great job, Cindy, and they are all just terrific! I am starting to feel really lame now! LOL! Blessings to you!
Dru said…
Hi Cindy, all your cards are beautiful in their own unique way. The baby card is adorable, love that image, the Thinking of You is so pretty and calming, and I LOVE the Christmas card - the kitty is so darn cute, love the colors and that trim is to die for!!
Leigh Ann Baird said…
Being caught up is such a good feeling isn't it? All your cards are so pretty!
The Wired Angel said…
Wow "Lucy".. you have been very busy. Great cards. Enjoy your new assignment too! Hugs, Peggy
Gina Lindsay said…
great cards! I love the Christmas one most of all, of course that may be because I am in a Christmas mood for some reason! That trim is great! Wow and combining three challenges on one card, how great is that?
Unknown said…
Love your cat card - fab colouring.
paige said…
wow! You've been a busy stamper! great cards one and all!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wow.....these are fabulous cards...
Sara said…
aww,they are all super cute, but love the christmas kitty one especially!
Shelly Schmidt said…
You have been busy and I love all of your cards! I love the Christmas card with the animal- such a great image and a cute card!
wowsza! you're a busy one! I love your coloring on the kitty card...that card just makes ya grin! :)
wowsza! you're a busy one! I love your coloring on the kitty card...that card just makes ya grin! :)
Michelle said…
The cards are so amazingly stunning and mesmerizing! I love it all!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!