Hi everyone,   I am fine... I have been very, very delinquent in card making and posting to my blog!!
Ever since I got my Kindle, it seems all I have been doing is reading, reading and reading!!!
It used to be one of my favorite things to do.   takes much less effort than card making!! ha ha...
I do miss getting my creative juices flowing, however!!  
    Tomorrow, Saturday, I am going to visit Hunter! Haven't seen him since February!! Hopefully we will all get to see him in July and have a Birthday party for him. His Birthday was May 25. They went camping for the weekend, so we didn't get to see him.  My daughter is still proceeding with court to get him back!! It is such a long, hard road!!  But we have high hopes!!!
   Sunday I am having a Bridal Shower for Cristine. The wedding is June 25 in the Virgin Islands!!  Not too far away!! Only 2 weeks.   Can't wait to share all of the pictures when we get back.
   I have lost 37 pounds so far, since I started my weight loss journey.  The Bride has lost 18, (not that she needed to lose any, though.)  Can't wait. 
    Sorry I haven't visited any blogs, either!!    I PROMISE to start again, soon!!!   I do miss all of my blogging friends!!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
So glad to hear all is well, I was concerned that something happened but didn't have an email to check on you :) Congrats on your weight loss, I have really started mine new way of eating and truly sticking to it, hopefully I can lose 38 pounds, so you are my inspiration. How exciting the wedding is in the islands, can't wait to see pictures. I love my kindls as well, it makes reading so easy and with freebies on Amazon, I have guite a bit to read :) I am semi taking a break this summer on my blog as well, always will have Friday's card, but hit and miss for the rest of the week, focusing on having fun with my DD since she is getting older and those days will be gone soon :(
Barbara said…
Cindy, it is so good to see you back! The cards are wonderful and so perfect for anyone's birthday. It sounds like your life is full these days and that is good! God bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card