Cards, Black & White



I was in the mood to make a Black & White card. I just bought some new glitter paper, so I thought I would give it a try. I did put a piece of light gray on the inside, and used the Martha Stewart Border Punch to the bottom. This way if you want to write inside, you won't have to hunt for a light colored pen! It looks much prettier in Real Life!!
Here is the recipe:
Stamp: SU For a friend
Paper: Black, misc. medium gray, misc. dark gray, DCWV Glitter Paper, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Ink: Black
Accessories: Primas, Silver Hodgepodge hardware, Nesties Oval Scallops, Black Velvet Ribbon, White Sheer Ribbon, Prismacolor Marker, Silver Stickles, Martha Stewart Border Punch


Well, tomorrow I have a 12 hour shift, so I probably won't be able to create anything. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good day!!

Comments

Wendy said…
I like the little "pop" of red! Very cute card! :)
Heidi said…
I am loving black and white cards right now! Hope you are staying warm over there- here in MI it has been so cold. But hoping for some heat this weekend!
Anjou Krelovich said…
So pretty! I like your inside with the border too!
Jacquel said…
Gorgeous card and love the colors! tfs!!!
Beautiful! I love black and white - it's always a stunning combo!
Holly Young said…
Hi Cindy! I've got something for you on my blog today.
hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
love this combo for color. Great card
Jody said…
This is beautiful!
Becky said…
This is a lovely card, I love black and white :).
loretta said…
poor little guy! I hope he feels better. Love the black and white card, it is very pretty!
Barb said…
Very nice... love the pop of red! I've never been able to pull off the black & white cards, but you have done a great job!!
Mary G. said…
Black and white always make up beautiful cards and your's is no exception! Glad your grandson is on the ment!!
Ashley said…
I love the card! very pretty colors and pattern
Kay said…
Great color combination - I think I have that same paper somewhere so I will be shamelessly CASEing it :)
Pat (mspfd) said…
I love black and white cards! This is beautiful!!
I like the black, white and grey with just that tiny bit of red. The sparkle is a nice touch.
Dana Hatch said…
this black and grey and white looks fabulous together!
paulssandy said…
This card is LOVELY!
Sandy O
www.papertransformer.com
Christy said…
I love black and white---they are so clean and professional looking. Great card.
Jenn Embry said…
Very elegant. I like it!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card