Another Lizzy....

      Here is another version of "Lizzy in a Tizzy" from Mo's Digitial Pencil.
I used  SU Taken with Teal cardstock, and Echo Park, Springtime dp. The ink on the sentiment (From Hambo Stamps) is Bermuda Bay. Colored with Copics and added some stickles to her hair and shoes. Oh, and Copics and Gina K Pure Luxury!!
    Next is a little tyke I made for Hunter, my Grandson.  This is a cute digi from  Phindys Place called "trekking" The card stock is Real Red and Night of Navy. The dp is from my scrap bag. Of course, I used my new Copics! 
     Yesterday I spent most of the day with my daughter Jenn. We went for lunch at Olive Garden and then saw a movie..."Bridesmaids"... It was hilarious!!! I have never laughed so much during a movie!!! I haven't been able to give Jenn a hug for 3 months, so our time was great!!!

Comments

Beebeebabs said…
Very cute cards tfs!!
Donna Heber said…
These are both adorable images Cindy. I have to say I do love Lizzy in a Tizzy!
Linda Palmer said…
The first card is so fun. I love the image and what you did with her. Great card. The second is a real sweetie. Great cards.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card