Happy Graduation

    My Co-worker and friend, Mary graduated on Saturday with her Master's in Nursing.
I volunteered to make her card.  I knew that I had  a Girl Graduate stamp.  This is an Elzybells stamp I got when they were going out of business. ( The sentiment too.) 
   I love Elzybells!!!     Mary's gown and hood was going to be Apricot in color, so I went with Groovy Guava Cardstock and dp. I made it several layers. She is stamped on Gina K Pure Luxury and colored with Copics.  I added Groovy Guava ribbon and some Primas.
      What a great accomplishment, Mary!!!  She started working for us part time about a year ago.  Her and her husband just had a new home built, and she is going to Italy in August!!!  (I think that is her graduation gift!!)  We are giving her a gift certificate for a 1 hour massage!!!

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
Such a sweet graduation card. I love this color scheme and layout. Beautiful card.
Unknown said…
What a cute graduation card!!! You did a great job and I love the colors!!!!
Sandy O said…
Adorable image!! Great color choice too. She will love it.
Unknown said…
Really like the soft colors on his one.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card