OK, here I come!!

              This is  Nina Brackett Digi.  It looks much prettier in real life!!
Paper is Gina K White Pure Luxury, Vibrant Violet, SU Lovely Lilac.  I used a fancy corner maker from Creative Memories. Added bling to each corner. The Sentiment is from Gina K "Sending Sunshine".  The tag is a Nesties, but I got it from Gina K.   I colored with all Copics, added some Silver Stickles for a little shimmer.
     Well, you don't hear me talk much about my Grandson, Hunter.  That is because I haven't seen him since Nov 20, 2010.  My daughter divorced his Dad in 2009.  
 She has had some problems and she thought it best to give full custody to the Dad in April 2010.
      The Dad is so angry and bitter, at my daughter, that he won't even allow me to see Hunter.    I had my attorney send him a letter asking to have Hunter one weekend every other month.  He said "no". I asked him to let me have Hunter for  my Mom's Suprise 75th Birthday party in October, some time over Thanksgiving  &  Christmas (I still have his Christmas presents and stocking hanging) and other times, and he has said "No." 
     Oh...I get to talk to him on the phone, but his Dad puts him on speaker phone!!
  He hasn't let my daughter talk to him for 3 months now!!  She sends him letters, but who knows if he gets them.....  It's terrible that he is doing all of this for spite, because Hunter is the one who is suffering for this.  He loves his Mama and his Gramie!! 
 As well as Great Grama and Auntie!!!
      So....today I am meeting with my attorney and we are going to court!! 
 We did send  a 2nd letter after we were turned down with the first one,  and he has ignored that one!   
        So, if you would, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
    I love him so much!!! I was there when he was born!! I have seen him approximately
 30 times a year since he was born, until last year. (He lives 3 hours away from me) 
Hunter, here I come!!!

Comments

Kathy said…
Yikes Cindy that is awful. I always remember you talking about Hunter and stories about him. Hope you get some time with him soon, so not fair that he is being kept from his grammy!

Love your card the close up really shows the gorgeous sparkle!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Your card is gorgeous, love the shimmer! Karma will someday wake Hunter's dad up!!!! So glad you are going to court, but so sad it has to be that way, since you are right it is Hunter that is affected. Prayers to you and your family.
Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, my heart goes out to you. I know mine would break if I wasn't allowed to see one of my many grandchildren. Good luck to you and my thought and prayers will include your family and Hunter. I have a Hunter too and he is 2 1/2.
Oh Cindy - I'm so sorry about the family issues that are keeping you away from Hunter. It's so sad what family can do to each other out of spite. I hope there is a resolution quickly. I'm sure Hunter would benefit from you in his life!!!

Your card is so pretty!!! Great digi and wonderful coloring.

Sadly, our trip with Haylee to sanctuary didn't go great. We did not leave her there and are now frantically searching for other options.........
wahhhhh, but thank you for the good thoughts!
Maria
Maire Gamber said…
It is so sad when the anger overflows to the little ones. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Marie
Donna Heber said…
Simply gorgeous Cindy! I love the silver stickles. It really makes the flower sparkle.
Gina Lindsay said…
Gorgeous coloring on those flowers! So sorry about your family problems. Having worked around kids a lot, I ended up getting dragged into a lot of custody battles. It amazes me how spiteful people can be, especially when the biggest loser is always the child(ren). Keeping you in my prayers.
Dru said…
Lovely card Cindy - I love the glitter! So sorry about all this with your family - divorce and the aftermath are so difficult and heartbreaking. Take care and Hugs, Dru

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card