Rascal!!

             So, Grammie, do you think I can get any closer to you????? 
  This is Rascal, my "grand-cat".  He HAS to be everywhere that I am!!!  I have a nice blankie for him in 3 places in my craft-computer room.  He keeps on trying to get closer!!!
     I found a new image from Sassy Studio Designs, this is called "Cassie's Graduation."
My Longest, oldest BFF, Mary Lou, her youngest daughter Amanda is graduating from High School. Her color looked like Navy Blue from the invitation/announcement. 
I used my Copics, shaded with Pebbles chalk, Used Brilliant Blue CS, the dp is SU, but I don't know the name of it. The sentiment is from  Elzybells, which I stamped in Brilliant Blue. Added some glittery Primas.
 For her tassle, I took a strand from the tassel on the invitation/announcement and used it to make a tassle, added a button brad. (The only white one I had.)   This image actually prints out about 7" high, her whole body, and I could not for the life of me figure out how to shrink it.  Nothing worked.  I have done it many times on all of the other digital images, but not this one.  So I cut her off at the waist!!!  I saw this image on Kathy's Blog.  I would have loved to do her in Purple, but I was sticking to the graduation theme!!!  In real life, her eyebrows and lips were darker. Here they look washed out!!
   Well, I am off today for Hunter's 6th Birthday party!!!   I will be sure to be back and posting pictures.  I haven't seen him since Nov 20!!!  I am so excited!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Well it looks like Rascal is a little Rascal........... This is a real cute picture and since they are family I guess they can sleep where they want!!!!! Have a great time at the party and your card is lovely too!!!!!!
Sandy O said…
Such a cute little Rascal. My pups have their craftroom beds too. So glad they can't climb, lol

Your card is so fun. Love the bright colors, blingy flowers and that tastle is great.
Linda Palmer said…
Looks like Rascal likes being near you or as close as possible. Great graduation card. Love the image and colors.
Maire Gamber said…
Nicely done! Beautiful card.
Hugs,
Marie
Unknown said…
This is such a wonderful card. Thel colors are so pretty and the image really has that teenage girl sense of excitement and accomplishment
Donna Heber said…
Cindy,

Awww ... Rascal is so adorable! I just want to give him a hug. I love your graduation card with the cool tassel hanging down.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card