Snits Happen!!!

      Just a quick post today!!!  Someone had this card on their blog and I just had to have this image!!! (Sorry, I don't remember who it was!)  Anyway this is "Lizzy in a Tizzy" from Mo's digital pencil...The sentiment, "Snits Happen" is from Hambo Stamps.
I colored her with Copics. Paper is SU  Ruby Red, Apricot Appeal, dp Kaleidoscope,
and of course, white Gina K Pure Luxury.  For the sentiment, I just used decorative scissors.  I didn't have a punch that fit.
   Hope you enjoyed my card today!  I enjoyed coloring her!!  Somedays I look like her!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
I just love coming to your blog, your cards just always give me the giggles and now I put down my coffee before looking :) This is such a fun card, there are days I just feel this way. Love it. Have a great day.
Susan said…
Ha ha, love it Cindy! This is exactly how I feel when my 16 year old son is giving me attitude for no reason! lol

I like the colors you used!

Susan
Unknown said…
So cool card! Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing :)
Maria Matter said…
lol, this is fabulous Cindy!!!
Mary G. said…
It was me. I just LOVE that Lizzy image!!! I won it from Mo's a while back. When I found I had that Snits Happen stamp I was thrilled about how well it went with the Lizzy image! Great card!!! Love the colors you used!
Gina Lindsay said…
Great color combo here. Love it! Perfect sentiment to go with it too.
Donna Heber said…
OMG! I am laughing so hard right now. Love it Cindy!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card