Organizing!!

     Well, today started out a little lazy..watching Sunday morning TV..  Then I developed a migraine!! My 3rd one in 3 days!!  I'm sure getting tired of them!!  Luckily I can take Imitrex, and they usually go away within a couple of hours. 
    Well, once I started to feel better, I organized my digital stamps...  I printed all of them in categories by the maker onto a blank sheet of paper, and them put them in a binder.    Next I put all of my clear and unmounted stamps in plastic sleeves and put them in a binder also.  It filled up a 3" binder.  I have more, but theya re in CD cases, so I think I will leave them as they are.   I also renamed all of my cards that I have downloaded in My Documents by Maker and name of stamp.   Now I feel so much more organized!!!   
   I also went through all of the Stampin Up stamp sets that I do not want anymore.  I have 14 sets so far.   If anyone is interested, email me and I will let you know what I have.   peccindy@yahoo.com   
   Then I finally put together some cards that I colored the images of last week. This is Mrs. Comfy Vacationing.. She is a digi by Phindy's Place.  I used my Copics & Prismacolor markers. Added some chalk for shading, ribbon and Primas. Paper is Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Kaleidoscope DP, and of course, Gina K Pure Luxury.
 As you can see, she is a little sunburned.  She must not have used enough sunscreen!!
Well, I am watching the ACM's now, and I have laundry to take out of the dryer....
Hope you enjoyed looking!!!  Please come back soon!!

Comments

diana creations said…
thats such a cute card great job momo sent me
Carmen O. said…
What a cute card! Your coloring is fabulous...I love how she looks sunburned in areas. Great job!!
Susan said…
Hi Cindy!

I like your blog! Don't ask me how I stumbled on it but I'm glad I did. The card looks fabulous, don't worry about the lady looking a little bit sunburned, it will turn tan by morning! lol.

I'm going to start following your blog and would love to have you check out mine. But just a word of warning, I did notice you are from Wisconsin and just so you know...I'm a Bears fan. (Yet I live in Minnesota, long story).
But we can leave the football rivalry to the men. :)

Susan
Kathy said…
Cindy, when can you come to NJ and get me organized, lol! Sounds like you got a lot done this weekend. And completed it with this gorgeous creation. I love Mrs. Comfy, she is a hoot. By the way the Phindy's challenge this week is humor, you should enter this for sure! Love how you gave her a bit of a sunburn, too. Very clever!
Cheryl said…
This is such a cute card! I love all the colors. I can't wait until summer.

Congrats on getting all that organizing done. Sometimes organizing digis can see daunting.

Have a great week!

~Cheryl~


Check out my blog candy!
Brook said…
Super cute card! LOVE the bit of burn that you added to her skin. LOVE IT!!!
CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
wow you are very talented, I love the look of stamping but have never tried it before, so much details!!! I am a new follower, thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Arlene said…
Very pretty card. I am a new follower from the Link Up Party, so glad I found you...your blog is inspirational.

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!