Fabulous Friend!!

    I haven't decided on this lovely lady's name yet....  What do you think???
This is a digi named "The Urge" by Prairie Fairy.  Isn't she a hoot??
    She is printed on Gina K Pure Luxury, Colored with Prismacolor & Copics. Shaded with Pebbles Chalk. I used the CM Corner rounder. Paper is all Pacific Point, Cardstock and DP.  The sentiment is from SU, "Oval All". Punches are SU Ovals. Then I added some frilly fibers...
     I think she looks pretty good for early in the morning!!  Must be the coffee!!!
I made 4 C&S cards the other day for a co-worker.  Wouldn't ya know it, I deleted them from my camera!! I thought I had downloaded them, but did not. I like to photograph everything I make, and now they are gone forever!! Boo hoo...  Guess I'll have to make more!!

Comments

Susan said…
Hey Cindy!

What a fun card! I think she kind of looks like a Madge or Bernice, hmm, maybe Claira. Other than the red curly hair that is exactly what I plan to look like Saturday morning with this cold weather we are having. Did summer pass us by?
Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing!

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Kathy and Lucky said…
Ok, remind me not to be taking a sip of my coffee when looking at your blog, because this card sure gave me the giggles. I just love it. Wish I looked that good in the morning, even after coffee. Have a great weekend.
Anonymous said…
Hi Cindy,
thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you too!

All the Cricky Best,
K Andrew
Linda Palmer said…
She looks better than me first thing in the morning..lol!!! Darling card. I love these images of your. Gotta go check them out. Thanks for the award...didn't send it on as I'm not sure how, but if I figure it out will send to a few friends.
Maire Gamber said…
How cute!!!! Come to think of it... that is the reflection that looked back at me from the mirror this morning! HEE HEE!
Hugs and Smiles,
Marie

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!