Bella & the Easter Bronte

        I was given the Liebster Blog Award from Missy at Quick Chick Designs .
For this award you're just supposed to thank the person who sent it and then pass it along to 3 - 5 more bloggers. Here is the award and the blogs I've chosen!

Check out their blogs!!  They are awesome!!


     This is Bella & the Easter Bronte, by Mo's Digital Pencil.
I embossed the sentiment by Victoria's Originals with Purple Puff Embossing Powder.
The images are colored with Prismacolor & Copics. Shading is by Pebbles Chalks. 
 It is a C&S card, no added embellies...  I used scraps of Glorious Green, Lovely Lilac, Dp, the card Base is Summer Sun.
 Aren't they just adorable???
Well, Tuesday after work is my first golf lesson!!!  I hope we have good weather for it!!
I'll let you know how it goes..
Thanks for visiting!!! Come back soon!!!

Comments

Such a cute Easter image and I like the colors you used with it. Your coloring is wonderful too. Thanks so much for the award. It is an honor for you to think of me.
Anonymous said…
Yes, so ADORABLE! I love it. Your card turned out great! Momo sent me, too. I am following you and can't wait to see what you create next!
Anonymous said…
Yes, so ADORABLE! I love it. Your card turned out great! Momo sent me, too. I am following you and can't wait to see what you create next!
Sandy O said…
I love your cards. they are fabulous.

I found you through Mom. She is the sweetest to start this for us. I have found so many great blogs I would have missed! I am not sure how to do the "networked Blogs" following, but am going to try it.
Kathy said…
This is adorable Cindy. Love that image and you've colored it so beautifully. Hope you have fun with golf lessons!
Cheryl said…
Congrats on your award!

This image is adorable! Your colored her so sweetly!

Good luck on your golf lessons.
Kathy and Lucky said…
Your coloring of images amaze me every time I see them. This card is adorable, love the image, the dog with bunny ears, LOL. Love how you did the background. Hope you golf lesson went well.
Big congrats on your award1
I love your clean & simple card (I'm assuming that's what C&S is....lol). Always a tough one for me but you made it look lovely all by it's lonesome. Very cute card!
btw.....I've become a follower. :)
Huggies ~
Sharron♥
Lisa said…
Cindy! It is so nice to meet you and I really enjoyed our chat. I love your card and your blog. Your creations are so pretty!
I am also your newest follower!
Big Hugs!
Maire Gamber said…
It was wonderful chatting with you tonight at CMCC!. Love your blog and you card is just so cute! Hope to chat again!
Marie
http://thejoyofcards.blogspot.com
Ann said…
This is really darling; I love your choice of colors! :)
Welcome to the group. Love your blog. I love Mo's images. You did a wonderful job. Your coloring is stunning. I'm a follower now. looking forward to get to know you.
Hugs...
Linda Palmer said…
This is a darling card and love your blog. Welcome to the CMC classes and group. I;ve signed up to follow you.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!