Nurse Margaret

    Here is Nurse Margaret!! Isn't she a hoot??  I'm not sure I would want to see her coming at me with a shot in her hand!!  But, you never know, looks can be deceiving!!
She could be one of the sweetest Nurses you'll ever know!!   She is from BugABoo Stamps.
You should check them out!!  I used my Copics to color her. The card base and white are Gina K . (Vibrant Violet). The dp is Cottage Wall. The sentiment is from  Gina K, Nurse Feelgood.   A very clean and simple card!!
 Close up.  Isn't she a hoot??
  Well, I better get ready for the Design D*I*V*A*S Oldies But Goodies blog hop tomorrow!!   See you then!!!
    P.S.  I'm CPR certified for another 2 years.  We used to have to be re-certified every year, but now it's every 2 years!!   I dreaded it every year, but today was exceptionally easy.  I used to have to do ACLS every 2 years, but since I don't do direct patient care anymore, it is not necessary!!  I am sure glad.  Even Nurses with 20-30 years experience would get psyched out!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
I don't think I would want her for my nurse, but you did great with her,love the coloring. You can tell the time and thought you put into the card, it looks great.
Beebeebabs said…
Such a cute card thanks for sharing!
Linda Palmer said…
Oh my, I love nurse Margaret! Great job on a great card.
Anonymous said…
Hi Cindy! I LOVE this card!! It is so cute! I have a blog award for you over at my blog...http://craftingwithlu.blogspot.com.
~Lu

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!