Happiness is.....

    Here is another digi Image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  This is called "Whats cooking"
When I bought her, the purchase was price was only $1 and it was  used as a fundraiser for the  people of Japan after the Tsunami.  Wasn't that awesome of Mo?
    I have used Perfect Plum, Orchid Opulence & Almost Amethyst. White is Gina K Pure Luxury. She is colored entirely with Copics, except her skin, that was a Prismacolor.  I outlined her with a Prismacolor Pencil.  Added some Bling!!, and stamped "happiness" from SU Warm Words, and used the SU Oval punches.
   I just found the "Color Me Creative" Classroom by Suzanne Dean, and actually I posted my card for Challenge #15, Metallic's.  Now, I don't have a lot of Copics yet, only about 12 Sketch and 12 Regular, bust most of my card was colored with them.  I met 2 other RNs on there in my first few minutes...  How amazing!!!
       I'm still not to good with shading, but I'm learning.  I've watched a few of Suzanne Dean's Copic tutorials on U-Tube.  Now I just need to go to the CMC classroom very often!!
        Well, the golf lesson got cancelled yesterday, due to only 2 people being signed up, but hopefully next week there will be more and we can go....  I had my old clubs all cleaned up to!!!!.
      I missed work today, due to day 6 of a migraine!!!  They say it could be caused by the weather... I've had them for 29 years, and they have been so much better the last few years....  Now I have started of Prednisone today for 5 days to see if "it will break the cycle".   Lets hope so!!!
       Hope you enjoyed looking....Please come back again soon!!!

Comments

Mel said…
Very pretty card and that image is just too cute.
Yone said…
I'm now yr follower ! You have nice cards and blog ! Hugs, Yone
Susan said…
Hi Cindy!

Sorry to hear about the headaches, I hope the medication helps. I am also very sensitive to changes in the weather so I know how it is, it stinks! On a lighter note, the card is awesome! I've got to try these Copic markers, the colors always look great on your projects!

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
jengd said…
Great image- I really like the way you colored it. Hope your migraines head out of town- miserable things. Glad you joined the hop over at Gettin' Cricky!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!