More Mrs. Comfy

   Remember all of those images I colored last week?  Well, here are 3 cards I made of  Mrs. Comfy.  I think she is a hoot!!  This first one is Mrs Comfy & her friend Rose.  Looks like they just had a fabulous shopping day!!  Most all of my coloring now is with Copics, as I have about 24 of them.  I have had to use some Prismacolors as well.  This cardstock is from Papertrey, the DP is SU Kaleidoscope, and the white is of course, GINA K..  I didn't add any embellishments, because I loved the flowers on the dp.
 Here is a close up the the 2
   Next is Mrs. Comfy whoopin' it up!!!  The card base is  SU Soft Plum, the darker color looks like Purely Pomegranate, but it is a shade lighter. I can't for the life of me tell you the name of it or who it is made by.  It does match nicely though. The dp is SU Cottage Wall. I added some Handmade FloraDoodles I recently got from SCACD Susanas Custom Art Card Designs.  (Sorry, my pic is blurry)
 Here is a close up
  Finally, here is Mrs. Comfy surfing the net again!!  The base is a vibrant pink from the Papertrey collection. The dp is an old SU print, the other is Tempting Turquoise.  I added a little stick on bling, a couple of primas that I added some stickles to and some ribbon.
close up
Well, I hope you have enjoyed seeing Mrs. Comfy again!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh wow these cards are sooo pretty
Kathy said…
So cute Cindy, I love Mrs. Comfy, she cracks me up. Beautiful coloring and layouts on each one. Thanks for the blog award, I'll get it posted in the next few days, it was so sweet of you!
Linda Palmer said…
Great job Cindy. Love this images and cards. Mrs. Comfy has been a busy lady..
Beebeebabs said…
Very nice cards you did a great job!!
Kathy and Lucky said…
These are such fun cards and your coloring is amazing with the shading. This time I put my coffee down before coming to your blog :) Wonderful cards.
Anonymous said…
great cards ... I am now a follower thanks to the getting cricky blog love link up

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!