Purple & Teal... Just for you!

     This is my first Challenge over at Phindys Place. We were to use Purple and Teal.  Well, if you know me, I LOVE Purple!!  The card base is Gina K Vibrant Violet , and the white is Pure Luxury. I used all Copics, except for the Teal, I used a Prismacolor Pencil. The dp is SU Lovely Lilac.  (Notice the Paisley pattern on the paper, and her scarf?)  Added some shading with Pebbles Chalk. I used a Creative Memories punch to make the little Butterflies. Also used a Creative Memories decorative corner punch.  Then added a little ribbon at the bottom.  

 Here is another cutie from Phindys Place.  It is called "For You".  I'm not sure if she has a name, I will call her Sadie.  She kind of looks like a Sadie to me!!  See her cute little friend hanging out of her pocket??
    I have used mostly Copics on her, her face is Prismacolor.  The card base is Pale Plum, the DP is SU Cottage Wall. The white is Gina K Pure Luxury.  I added a couple of FloraDoodles, Handmade Flowers.
 Close up
         I hope you enjoyed Sadie!!  She is doing some gardening, hopefully it is spring where you are!!    I live in an apartment, but I do have pots on my deck I will need to start getting ready soon!!   It is quite cold out now, only in the 40's to 50's. 
                      Come on, warm temperatures!!!
   Last week at work, we were advised that we received our URAC (Utilization Review Accreditation Committee)  accreditation !!    Our Telephone Triage Program is now nationally accredited.  It was an 8 month process.  We had to write policies and procedures, and make sure that we were compliant in many, many things...  The reviewer came and had a site visit about 3 weeks ago.  Everything went well!!!  Now we are good for 3 years!!   If anyone works in a hospital, it is like the JHACO surveyors that come and visit.  If you don't get approved, you don't get Medicare funding.  So, it is a big thing!
We are all so relieved.  Now we need a party to celebrate!!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
First congrats on the accreditation, that is a big thing and way to go!!! Now for your sweet cards, you coloring of the images and the matching of the image with the paisley is so great on the first one. Sweet cards! Have a great day.
Philomena said…
Lovely job on both of these cards, Cindy. Great coloring and beautiful choice of dp - your embellies are just perfect too!
Thanks so much for playing this week at Phindy's Place - don't forget to post your card twice for using a Phindy image!
Dorcas said…
Lovely job on these! I love all the phindy images you're using, so nice to see! We really appreciate you playing at Phindy’s challenge! Thanks so much.
PS) I have blog candy if you’d like to have a peak…
Kathy said…
Cindy, so glad you joined in the challenge, this week. You've been rocking these Phindy image cards. These are both too cute. Beautifully colored!
Lynda Nielsen said…
Wow, what fabulous cards. And the choice of Phindy's images you used are absolutely perfect. So glad you decided to join us for Phindy's Place Challenge this week. =)
Hugs,
Lynda
Tine said…
Hi. Great cards Cindy. Glad you could play along with us at Phindy's Place this week.
Tine :)
Cec said…
Wow, what fabulous Phindy cards. Your colouring is wonderful and I love how your clean and simple designs make the images pop. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place for the purple and teal challenge.
Hugs!
Cec
Anne said…
Hi Cindy! Thank you for joining us with two lovely cards and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, great colouring on both your cards and love the extra butterflies on your teal & purple. Do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne
Donna Heber said…
These are so sweet and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks again for the blog award and I will get it posted soon. Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!