Come see the Easter Parade!!

     All of these Easter Cards  are made from scraps.  Last week I colored all of the images, so I just had to put them together.  This is a digi from Glitterbees, called "Bunny with Garland."  I colored it with Copics, shaded with Pebbles chalk. Base is a Papertrey Pink, the DP is a misc. scrap I had. The sentiment is a Victorine Originals Stamp. (OLD!!)
 This is another digi by Phindys Place, "Easter Tree". The sentiment is by Great Impressions. I love it!!   The base is YoYo Yellow, the pink is by Papertrey, and a misc. dp.  I colored with Copics, and shaded with Pebbles chalk.
 Isn't he cute??  He is from the Whipper Snapper set- "Spring has Sprung".  All of the layers are scraps as well as the dp.  The base is Bashful Blue.  Not much coloring, but I used Copics.
 This cute little guy, I don't even know where he is from. A few years ago, I traded some images with someone and got him.  He is actually embossed in black, so the coloring was quite easy! The base is Lovely Lilac, the pink is that Papertrey pink, and a misc dp. It is  shaded with Pebbles chalk.
 These cute little guys are from Penny Black, called "Bunny Trio." They too, were embossed with black.  (They were in the above trade.) They are colored with Copics and shaded with the Pebbles chalk.
                    I hope you enjoyed the Easter parade!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
My goodness, you were busy!! These are all so adorable, love them all and so perfect for Easter, with the pastel colors. Have a wonderful weekend.
Linda Palmer said…
What a nice collection of Easter cards. They are all so cute and colored so pretty. Love them all.
Maire Gamber said…
WOW Tou gave been busy girlfriend! You have been very busy! VEry cute!
Hugs,
Marie
Unknown said…
Hello Cindy, these cards are gorgeouse.
In my blog there is a surprise for you:
http://scripposcrappo.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-awards.html
Francy
Susan said…
Very cute Easter cards! And a Happy Easter to you Cindy!

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Dru said…
OMGosh Cindy - these are all just adorable!! Hugs, Dru
Sandy Ang said…
Such cute bunnies on all your lovely cards. Have a happy easter
Super, Super cute cards. Love them. Momo sent me and now I am a follower. I am looking forward to see what you come up with next. I am new to blogging and only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by, look around and grab a button.

Happy Crafting,
Kim
http://mycraftingcreations.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!