Design DIVAS OBG Blog Hop

Welcome to the OBG Blog Hop..
         Well, today is the OBG blog hop!!  We are to make a card using products that are at least 6 months old!! 
     You should have arrived from Mary's blog.   I hope you enjoy mine!!! 
 If you want to start from the beginning, you can go to Vicki's blog.

                I actually made 5 cards!!   I was going for Clean and Simple!! 
  The stamp is SU Greenhouse Garden. I added sentiments from Warmest Regards and Heard from the Heart.  All of the white paper is Gina K Pure Luxury.
 These 3 have a base of Gina K Vibrant Violet. 2 of them have eyelets and ribbon, the other has brads and ribbon.  I added some Stickles for bling.  The ink colors are  Lavender Lace, Lovely Lilac & Almost Amethyst.



These 2 have a base of Tempting Turquoise.  The ink is Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue & Pacific Point.  I did some paper piercing, added ribbon, stick on bling, and Stickles.


Well, I hope you enjoyed my creations!!  Your next stop is Maria's  blog.
Come back again and visit!!  I would love to hear your comments.

Comments

Cindy, these are fabulous. Of course I'm thrileed to see you used SU products so extra points from me on that. Your use of the stamps are top notch and I love your choice of colors. Happy blog hopping today.
Mary G. said…
Beautiful collection of cards, Cindy!! Love all the colors!
Melissa said…
5 cards! You were one busy gal. I love your notecards, they are so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along this month.
Susan said…
These are great Cindy! Such a clean, classic feel to them. I love the colors you chose!

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Joanne Travis said…
What a beautiful assortment of cards, Cindy! I love this set.
this is a gorgeous set of cards! love your colors and layouts...would be awesome gift set (-:
hugs
Linda
Vicki said…
Cindy, you have outdone yourself! This set is beautiful! LOVE the colors! Now, a hopping I will go! Blessings to you!
Jennie said…
FABulous set of cards Cindy and love the design.
Linda Palmer said…
I love your note cards, they are beautiful.
Kathy and Lucky said…
These are beautiful, I may have to just buy Greenhouse Garden. You have made such gorgeous cards and they look different even though you used the same stamp. Wonder.
Auntie Em said…
Wow, lots of pretty cards! You won't be caught without a pretty greeting for a long time!
Thanks for sharing! :)
Barbara said…
These are beautiful! I love the colors and images. You did clean and simple very nicely, and the subtle differences are great!
Brenda said…
Cindy what a beautiful set of cards!!
Gina Lindsay said…
Gorgeous cards! I LOVE the purple ones. You know I use purple now I think of you!
Donna Heber said…
Beautiful cards Cindy! The purple ones are my favorite. Such pretty sets.
Susan said…
Hey ya Cindy!

I was so happy to read my "Peep Show" helped! LOL, it was something, wasn't it? I still crack up when I see the hair on the Mick Jagger peep. That is until I look at my poor Yorkie and see the bald spot on him! (LOL, oh yes we did)............

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!