Miss Belle has another Birthday!!

   Finally, I've been able to make some more cards!!!  I have had them colored since last weekend, just got to build them today.   Yesterday I worked, and then spent all night watching the Royal Wedding recaps.   I enjoyed all of it!!!  I thought Kate's wedding gown was beautiful.  So was her evening dress that she wore!!  William looked just like his Mum with his facial expressions!!  I wish them the best!!!

    Well, getting to may card.  This is Miss Belle from Bug a Boo stamps..
 Isn't she a hoot?? I colored her with all Copics, the papers are all scraps. Added some Stickles for a little sparkle.  I wasn't really sure what to do with her mouth.  I couldn't really tell if it was to be open or closed....What do you think??


    Next is a digi by Meljen, from Whimsy Stamps..It is called "A girl and her kitty"..
I also colored her with all Copics.  I think I shaded her pants and shoes pretty good... 
 I'm still  working on that!!  Not too good yet...  The pink & white card stock is Gina K, the other is Tempting Turquoise, and the dp is Kaleidoscope.  The sentiment is from Gina K, Garden Silhouettes that I just received today!!  Punched it out with SU oval and Scalloped Oval punches.
     Well, I hope you enjoyed looking today!!   Oh, I almost forgot....today I got to meet my daughter, Cristine's boyfriend Kris.. She actually went to high school with him, and just reconnected a couple of months ago.  Today she introduced him as her future husband and father of her children!!   He was very nice, and is very good to her... My Mom has already met him and she likes him too!!  So, hopefully good things will happen!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
So nice cards! Thanks for sharing :)
Hmmm, I can't tell if her mouth is open or closed either! When that happens to me...I check galleries to see how other people interpreted the stamp!!! I love it though - just hysterical!!

Card #2 is adorable! I think you colored her terrific and the shading is perfect!!! What an adorable image!!!
Maria
Dru said…
2 great cards - but I LOVE Miss Belle - definitely a hoot!!! Hugs, Dru

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!