Paper Piecing and Happy Easter!!

         Over at Phindy's Place, the challenge on Friday was to paper piece. 
 This is a digi, called Sudsy Suzy. I paper pieced everything!
 (Except Suzy herself and the bubbles).  The pink base is Gina K from her Romance assortment. The blue dp is the same Forever Flowers. I don't recall the pink print. It may be Melon Mambo. The white is Gina K Pure Luxury.  I added some ribbon and some Primas. I colored with Copics.
 I cut the kitty out of a wood grain paper,(SU-Autumn Meadow)  the tub and rug are SU Forever Flowers.The claw feet, slippers and wine glass is out of a metallic silver paper.
Disregard the flock on the kitty. I didn't realize there was extra on him when I took the picture.

Hope you enjoyed my paper piecing!!
Everyone have a Happy Easter!! 
 I have to work, so no Easter Dinner for me...  ;o(
We are going to order out for lunch, however.  My Mom is home in Wausau, but the neighbor's invited her over for Brunch.  My daughter's are both out of town this weekend. That's what happens being  a Nurse.  I'm used to working holidays.

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
Oh my goodness, this is some serious paper piecing!!! I mean really the slippers, you have patience I will never have, guess that is why you are a nurse and I am studying transcripts :) This is a really fun card and oh it looks so relaxing. Have a great Easter.
Ahhh, she looks so happy there in her tub!! I think I could go for a nice long soak!!
You did great with all the piecing!!

Happy Easter to you :)
Maria
Maire Gamber said…
Just too cute!!! Happy Easter!!
Hugs,
marie
That was a lot of piecing, but well worth the effort. Great Card. I love the bubbles too.
Mary G. said…
Great job, Cindy!!! That's alot of cutting!
Dorcas said…
The paper piecing on the cat is perfect! I love it! And its so nice to see Phindy images being used, thanks so much! I’m so glad you got a chance to play with us at Phindy’s Place this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) if you haven’t already done so, you might want to sign up for my “no strings attached” blog candy. (top of sidebar), open til May 13.
Dorcas said…
Don't forget to enter your card twice at Phindy's cos you used a Phindy image!
Ann English said…
Absolutely perfect! Love your card! So glad you joined us this week at Phindy's Place!
Philomena said…
Great job on the challenge - the stripey cat is terrific!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Phindys!
Tine said…
Hi Cindy. Great card and that is some special kinda cat. Love the foamy suds in the bath too. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Tine :)
Cec said…
Fabulous job with the paper piecing. That is a lot of cutting but you have done a beautiful job. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec
Dru said…
So cute Cindy - love the layering of the flowers. Hugs, Dru
Donna Heber said…
Cindy,

This is just too cute! I adore the cat sitting on the side of the tub. Beautiful and relaxing card.
Kathy said…
This is too cute Cindy. Love the bubbles and foam, so cool looking. The pieced cat is adorable, too. Glad you joined us at Phindy's Place this week.
Anne said…
Wow lots of paper piecing here, love those bubbles too, great colourscheme and a pretty card. Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne
Kathy Gerace said…
What a darling card! Love everything about it! I can see my kitty doing that very thing. Great job coloring!
Huggeroonies,
Kathy
Susan said…
Hi Cindy!

This card is so cute! I haven't done paper piercing but after looking at this card you have inspired me to check it out. You have also inspired me to go soak in a hot bath, hopefully it will ease some of this arthritis!

Susan

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!