Coloring....done.... My Dad!!!

      Well over the last 3 days, I was busy coloring!! I just love coloring!!
Now the hard part, trying to design the finished product!!!
       I already know that I'm going to send Hunter, my Grandson the Dino card!!! 
  I have to work Saturday, so these will probably have to wait until Monday at least!!
    Sunday I will be going to a Donor Remembrance Ceremony to honor the Tissue and Skin donors.  When my Dad passed away 2 years and 10 months ago, he was a donor.
    We think he has helped close to a dozen people so far.  2 years ago we had a quilt square made in his honor to go one one of the traveling quilts.  
   Here is a picture of the quilt square and the Butterfly I decorated.


            Thanks for looking!!   I sure do miss my Dad!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hello Cindy, I'm very happy that you visited my blog. Your blog is beautiful and your creations are gorgeous. For follow my blog you can push the button "segui".
Now i'm your follower.
Compliments for the blog.
Francy
Sandy O said…
Oh, I have colored images that I don't have paper to match. It is my least favorite part of making a project. You certainly have done a great ob on all of these. The layouts of your dad are simply fabulous!
Linda Palmer said…
Love all your colored images. Hunter will love the dino. I have a great grandson named Hunter. The layout on the butterfly for your Dad is beautiful. I lost my Dad 6 yr ago Apr. 30. I miss him too.
Anonymous said…
Hi Cindy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. And for the sweet comment. I am following you now too :) Your projects are absolutely beautiful. You are so creative. I love it! Glad to be blog friends!!
~Lu
http://craftingwithlu.blogspot.com
keshapooh said…
You have have been very busy. Love the coloring that you have been doing. Very nice blog.
Susan said…
Cindy you do such a beautiful job with colors, simply beautiful. I think the quilt and butterfly done in honor of your dad is wonderful. I could tell you love him very much. Thank you for sharing this.

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Kathy and Lucky said…
Wow, girl that is a lot of coloring, but fantastic, I should try this so I always have something ready to go. What a sweet tribute to you Dad, he looks like a wonderful man.
Unknown said…
Wow you have some nice creations on this blog!!! Love the butterfly
I came over from the linky party and I am now going to follow your blog!!!
http://www.lindaspinkcraftroom.com/
Donna Heber said…
Cindy,

These are fabulous colored images. You will have lots of wonderful cards.
Cheryl said…
Your coloring looks fabulous!


I love the project you made to remember your father. You can tell alot of love went into its creation.
Wow - awesome images!!! Good for you coloring them all. I have to have my paper in hand in order to color!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!