Secret Sister #5-- Die Cuts

Secret Sister Card #5 is done!! We were to make a card using a die cut of some kind.  This is a SU set, "Peace Within". I colored with Prismacolor markers and a Copic or 2. (I only have a set of 12, so my Copic colors are limited.)   The paper is all SU Pacific Point, DP & Cardstock. The white is of course, Gina K... I added Pacific Point ribbon and some bling. Oh, I used Nesties, but don't know the name of the dies.    I hope my SS likes it!! 
     I had a migraine again today. I can't count how many I've had in the last month!!! 
 I was doing so well, too!  My doctor said it is the barometric pressure changes. They have had a lot of patients in the last month with migraines.  I've had them for 29 years, but they have been much better in the last few years... 
     My life has been very stressful the last month, so I'm sure that adds to it... 
 My divorce was to be final next week, now it looks like it won't happen. We are at a stalemate!!  I tell ya, I'm not giving in!!!
    Hope you like the card!!

Comments

This is lovely. I really like the blues and die cut.
Kathy and Lucky said…
Sorry to hear about your migraine, I get them sometimes as well, when I am stressed and the weather is playing dirty. Get some rest and focus on the future. Your card is gorgeous, love the image and the way you colored with the shading. Love it. Feel better.
Gina Lindsay said…
This is gorgeous. Sorry about the migraine, as a fellow sufferer, I know how bad they can be. Stress is definitely one of my triggers.
Unknown said…
sorry about the migranes! cute card!
Carmen O. said…
Adorable card! I suffer from migraines too and they're always worse at stressful times.
Anne Marie Hile said…
Such beautiful coloring on your imge and I really like how you framed it! Sorry to hear about your migraine, too. :(
Dixie said…
Migraines really are just awful. Hope they let up for you. Your card, on the other hand, is wonderful. I love this image, so sweet. And the blue/white is so lovely. Very nice!
Cheryl said…
Very pretty! I love the layered die cuts.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!