Birthdays!!

My first card is an Elzy Bells's that I bought several month ago when there was a clearance sale.  I don't recall the name. I stamped the image on Gina K white Pure Luxury, then stamped again and colored with Prismacolor & Copics. I popped it up on Dimensionals, added the balloon (Crazy for Cupcakes), the sentiment is from Stampendous.  I added a little dimensional dragonfly I got at Michaels a few days ago. All of the K &  Company embellishements were 40% off. I shaded the sky, grass and road with Pebbles chalk, and added some Sakura gel pen to the chrome, hubcaps, and balloon.  You can't really see it in the picture!!
    My next card is a Digi print from Mo's Digital Pencil a few days ago as well. Isn't she adorable??  She doesn't have a name, but I'm calling her Rebecca!!    I colored her with Copics & Prismacolor markers. Added some shading with my Pebbles chalk, and added 2 Primas with brads.  The little sentiment is from "Lots of thoughts".   Paper is Melon Mambo and K & Company by Susan Winget.
Isn't she just adorable???
OK, so I had to make another....just different colors!!   She is so much fun!!  This card is made with Pretty in Pink & YoYo Yellow cardstock. The DP is Kaleidoscope (SU).
 The hummingbird is a little prettier, and Rebecca's fingernails are painted!  Her shoes really are Purple, but in the picture they look grey....

Well, I hope you like the birthday cards.  I still have a few more to make, so I better get busy!!

Comments

Auntie Em said…
Great cards! I love the way you coloured both Rebeccas. So pretty! And the car and the add-ons are very clever. More mileage per stamp is always a good thing!
Thanks for sharing! :)
Karen Howard said…
This is really pretty, love your coloring!!!
Donna Heber said…
Cindy,

These are really cute images that you have made come to life! Love all the blossoms on your second card.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!