Someone call a Nurse?? Is that you, Miss Belle??

Here she is....Nurse Gillian... She is ready with the shot and the bedpan!!!
Which one do you want first??? 
 Nurse Gillian is a digi from Prairie Fairy Designs.  Isn't she cute??
She is printed on Gina K Pure Luxury cardstock. Paper is Melon Mambo cardstock &  DP.
I used Copics &  Prismacolor markers, and added some Red stickles for bling!!
 Now who could possibly mind that cutie coming with a shot??
OK, so I thought I would add Miss Belle here too!!  She is from Bug-a-Boo digital stamps.
This was a Sketch Challenge on SCS.     SCS324
 She is printed on Gina K pure luxury (of course), I colored her with my Copics & Prismacolor markers. Added some Primas and some paper piercing.  The sentiment is from Stephanie Bernard-the Stamps of Life- HappyBday2You.  I colored her the other day, so haven't gotten to use my new Copics that came yesterday!
Well, thats it for now!!!  

Comments

Cheryl said…
Great cards! I love your use of color.

Have a wonderful weekend!

~Cheryl~


Check out my blog candy!
JustYolie said…
Love your coloring..fun cards!! I found you through Alex's linking party and I'm now a follower.
Ellen Jarvis said…
LOVE your cards and coloring, Cindy. I found your blog thanks to the Mr. Linky connection at Alex's blog hop today (www.youhadmeatcraft.com). I am a new follower and I plan to stalk!! LOL. Anywho, hope you stop by and see me too!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net
Kathy and Lucky said…
Adorable cards, they are just so much fun and love the colors, they just add to the fun. Have a great weekend.
Bobbi said…
great card! I am new follower, thanks to Momo's blog.
Missy said…
Love your coloring! I have an award for you on my blog!
Donna Heber said…
These are adorable Cindy! Just love that nurse image and your wonderful coloring.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!