Scrapping Weekend!!

This weekend was my Scrapping weekend. My BFF Rebecca joined me. She has never scrapped before, but she did an awesome job!! She made a scrapbook for her son of his Marine Career. I know he will absolutely love it!!  I managed to scrap 36 pages of Christmas (2008/2009), and 17 pages of the year 2003. Now if I can only keep up on a regular basis, maybe I can catch up!!
This is Rebecca.
       There were 100 women who attended this time. It is hosted by a Creative Memories Consultant, Sherri.  She has them twice a year, once in the spring, and another in the fall. I haven't attended for 2 years, guess that's why I'm so far behind!!!  I would say about half of the women this year, were digital scrappers instead of traditional.  I may do digitial in the future, but I have so much invested in papers and "stuff" that I need to continue on!!
    Now I need to get my last 3 Secret Sister cards done, so they can go in the mail next week...  Luckily I am on vacation next week too!!!
     So until next time... Hope you enjoyed looking!!

Comments

Nancy said…
Very nice blog. Sounds like a great scrapping weekend.
Alex said…
Love your new blog design! And ooo what a fun weekend you had! Wow 36 pages! I'm following :)

Alex
youhadmeatcraft.com
Holy Cow. You go girl. That's a lot of pages.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!