Secret Sister #6

Finally, I have finished all of my Secret Sister Challenge cards!!  I loved making this one!!!
The final challenge was open, we could make what we wanted..  This is a digital stamp from Phindy's Place, and her name is Mrs. Comfy.. Isn't she a hoot??? I used Copics & Prismacolor markers to color my image. I added a little bling to her sweater and slippers. The paper is SU Cottage Wall, Kiwi Kiss & Blush Pink. I then added some SU ribbon, and a few Primas and brads.
 Here is a close up. I think I actually did pretty good on my coloring this time!!  I just wish my pictures would turn out better!!
      I hope to get my SS package out today.. I sure hope she likes my stuff!!!
My vacation is going to be over soon... :o(     No trip this time, but it was just nice being home and doing what ever the heck I wanted to!!!  
     I heard that one of my co-workers was in an accident on Sunday morning, and needs surgery to repair a broken arm. She will need plates and screws, as it is near her shoulder. They say she will only be out of work for 3 weeks.  Seems a little soon to me.
I used to be an Ortho Nurse.  Plus her job, is typing at a computer all day!!!  I hope she has a speedy recovery!!  We will miss her at work!!!
  

Comments

Anne Marie Hile said…
That image is SO cute! Love her turtle slippers and sassy leggings. Haha! What a fun card, I'm sure your secret sister will get a kick out of it. Enjoy the last bit of vacation! :)
Kathy and Lucky said…
Cindy, this is adorable and your coloring is amazing and it looks like a lot on this one and you did a great job, love the card, just too cute, the slippers and the kitty. Glad you had a great week off. (I didn't forget the special gift, that will go up this weekend)
Dixie said…
Very cute card! Your colouring is fabulous, and this image is so fun. Love the flowers, too.
Cheryl said…
Wonderfully fun card! This image is a hoot. You colored her perfectly.
Mary Hamer said…
Oh this stamp made me laugh out loud! I love her slippers! Too cute! And you did such a great job coloring!
xoxo
mary
Micah said…
Cindy, thank you for the comment on my blog!

I simply love this lady, she's so full of character and life! The card just works! She reminds me of Sassy Susie I think it is? from Stampin Up? "you're the most uplifting thing in my life without underwire" hehe, love that stamp set.
Kathy said…
Adorable! Your coloring looks fantastic. I love this image, too, she is a hoot! Enjoy the last bit of your vacation!
Jacquel said…
Excellent card Cindy & that image cracks me up! You did a fab job coloring her & I really like your layout! TFS!!!!!
Karen Howard said…
This is gorgeous! Love the kitty on the table, so like mine! Hugs, Karen
UKMUMINUSA said…
Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. Your not far from me, I am in La Crosse. You have some beautiful cards on your blog, the panda card is very cute, I am sure you coworker will appreicate all the effort you put into making a card. Sam
Fiona said…
I LOVE Mrs Comfy, and your colouring is just AWESOME!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!