Coloring,coloring, coloring!!!

       Yesterday I was off of work. I was in the coloring mood, so I brought my markers (Copics & Prismacolor), plus a clipboard, and camped out in my recliner and colored about 8 images.  I haven't put them all together yet into cards, but here is a start...
       This is Veronica, by Mo at Mo's Digital Pencil .  Isn't she a hoot???  I wish my body looked like hers!!!  Anyway, the paper used is Gina K white Pure Luxury & Vibrant Violet, SU YoYo Yellow and Pretty in Pink. I added some bling and 2 Primas and a brad.  I did the shading with my Pebbles chalk.
 Here is a close-up of her face.
          I really enjoyed all of the coloring I did.  It was much more comfortable in the recliner, than sitting at my craft table...  I think I will be doing more in the recliner!! 
 I watched a couple of movies, and then Army Wives... 
 If anyone watches Army Wives...... OMG........I cried my eyes out!!!

Comments

Carmen O. said…
Great card! I like the image and may just have to get it myself. I try to color just about anywhere too. I've even colored in my camp chair outside once. I use my laptop desk thingy. Great job!
Kathy said…
Awesome Cindy! Love this image and your coloring looks fantastic. Really fun card.
Kathy and Lucky said…
This is so much fun, love this card, the bright colors and that little lady is a hoot...what an awesome job you did coloring, maybe I will try the recliner. Love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!