Get Well !!!

       I guess I have been in the mood for get well cards!!!  This card is actually for another co-worker who has been out for about 10 weeks already.  She had some big surgeries, and she loves Pandas and Green!! SO I hope that she likes this.   This is a Whimsy Digital stamp by Meljen's Designs.  The "Get Well" stamp is from Gina K,
Nurse Feelgood. I used a black Prismacolor pencil, because I thought a marker would just be too dark.I did use my new Copics for the other colors. I added some bling. The solid cardstock is some miscellaneous stuff that I had, not sure of the name. The DP is Creative Memories ..
 
   My next card was a sketch Challenge on SCS today. It was SC323, click here to go to the Gallery.  The paper is all SU Lovely Lilac, Gina K white,  the stamp is "Nurse Nellie" from Stamping Bella.  I colored with Copics and Prismacolor markers, and added some stick on bling, and Stickles. I used used a Nesties die cut.
Well, I hope you like my creations.  Thanks for looking!!!  Come back again!!

Comments

Kim P said…
I am sure that panda card will bring a smile to your co-worker!!
Dell said…
Great card and love your blog!!!!

I am going to follow you now.
Cheryl said…
Both cards are very sweet! I love the panda
Amber said…
So cute... love the cards! You did a great job.
Mary G. said…
Great cards, Cindy!! That panda is adorable! LOVE the nurse card, too! I'm sure whoever gets these will definitely feel better after opening them!!
Dixie said…
I love your creations! That panda is just too cute, and looks right at home on all the green. Your nurse card is adorable too.
Kathy and Lucky said…
What sweet cards, they will most definitely be bringing smiles all around. I love them both, Pandas are so sweet and Nurse Nellie is so cute.
Donna Heber said…
Cindy,

These get well cards are just awesome! I truly adore both images - I want to give the Panda bear a big hug.
Fiona said…
Terrific cards Cindy - who couldn't get well after receiving either of thosse! I really love the nurse :)
Karen Howard said…
Both of these are gorgeous but I'm partial to the panda as my craft room theme is pandas, LOL!
Anne Marie Hile said…
These are adorable! An instant day-brightener for sure! Beautiful coloring and detailing. That little panda makes me smile, too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!