Charlotte

      Well, this is Charlotte!!  She is enjoying her nice, relaxing bubble bath!! 
 I wonder what she is drinking, maybe a Cosmo or a flavored Martini??
Charlotte is from Prairie Fairy Design. She was one of the many images I colored on Sunday...The white cardstock is Gina K Pure Luxury, SU YoYo Yellow, and the dp is a piece of scrap Creative Memories. I thought it looked like it had bubbles on it.  I colored with my Copics & Prismacolor Markers. I added "bubbles" with some Blue Stickles, and added a premade flower.
 
                   Here is a close up of her bubbles.
I ordered some Copics from Dick Blick a few days ago, and they just arrived yesterday.  The ones I have is a set of 12 SKETCH markers.  The new ones are regular. I think I will like both!!  I kind of tried them on a piece scratch paper, and they seem ok. So, I hope I like them!!!    I was too tired last night from work to play!!
      One of my friends at work, Sally, and I signed up today for golf lessons!  We will go on Tuesday evenings at 7pm for 4 weeks.  I'm looking forward to it. I have golfed about 5 or 6 times in my life.  I even got my own clubs about 11 years ago at Play it Again Sports.  I hope they aren't rusty!!!
                   Thanks for looking!!!    Come back again!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow - what great coloring skills you have! I am now following.
Dru said…
Charlotte is adorable and so is your card! Hugs, Dru
Kathy and Lucky said…
What a great card, I am loving all these images you have colored up, but I always like a bit shine. Good for you taking up golf lessons, that sounds fun. Have a great evening, off to study medical terms, my stars there are a lot :)
Tania said…
She's great and you've done a great job with the colouring!
Donna Heber said…
This image is great ... lol! I just love how you did the bubbles. I think you are a natural at copics. I hope you had fun on your golf outing.
Angie Williams said…
Darling image and card! A nice tub soak with a cocktail, who can ask for more??? :) Have fun with the golf!
Crafting Misfit said…
Momo sent me to your blog... super cute :)

I am a new follower, visit my site if you get a chance :)

http://www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!